Zayn's face will be the reason i will have sweet dreams tonight

Oh here he is again. O good god give me the strength to tolerate this boy.

"Have uh lost it. Don't you have a watch that can tell you what time it is or you don't have a brain that says what work should be done at what time" blah blah blah he and his nonsense talk makes its harder for me to resist killing him with my bare hands.

" Zayn! its just 11:00 pm and thats not my problem that you have to sleep and dream about your miss-i-will-always-loveyou" oops i should have not gone there and his eyes getting filled with anger already says that.
"One day when i find that miss-i-will-always-loveyou you'll be the first one to be informed " ohh i will always wait...if that day comes before our deaths.
"sure" i simply say to avoid fighting to the man with 6'5 height and weight that i can't drag to bury even if i manage to murder him. My strategy making to kill him is disturbed when mom comes in the room

"Hey zayn how are you boy hows beth?"

"She is fine and how are you?"
"I m good but what brings you here at this time any problem?"

"Actually i was sleeping when her musical instrument's voice hit my ears hard and i had to come all way here to request her to lower her voice" omg how could someone be such a big liar shouting and giving me a hell as scary look is what he calls request

"Stop it right now people try to work hard towards their studies unlike you and needs to sleep" oh why do we have a mom just to see her one day taking someone's side and shouting you...ugh.

"Ok mom" he thinks i can't see his stupid grin. He is being so happy by looking at my mom yelling at me let mom leave then i will see him.

"Zoya go with him and bring me what Beth gives uh" his house is just next to us can't she go by herself but there is no point in saying no atlast i dont want her to take away my guitar again.

"Fine come lets go" i give him a look which he should know that is not very good for his health and we start walking the moment we are out of the house I turn towards him to but before a word could escape my mouth he starts to run. sure for his life and i try to chase him and i finally reach him when we our outside his house.

"Hey kids come in and zoya why are you panting is everything fine?"
Beth sweetly greets us and directs us inside i love the way she has decorated her house beautiful carpets attention seeking paintings

"If you are done touring our house come and sit" zayn breaks my observation and pats the place next to him on the sofa and I follow the guide and take the place and he turns on the tv

"Heyy thats our favourite cartoon we used to see it without blinking" he gives a heartwarming smile and says
"yeah i remember how we never missed seeing it together and you ate all cheese popcorn even before the first break... golden days"

yes we were bff in our childhood living next to each other going to same school and having our moms as bff we got along well together or may i say even today we see each other as a very good frnd but that can not stop us from fighting well nothing can.

"Are you done giving your thankyou speech while receiving a stupid trophy in your dreams"

"Two things first that was not something i was thinking and secoud next time you say my dream trophy stupid i will not spare you"
i m not even done speaking when Beth enters and asks is everything ok as Zayn has a cushion in his hands that he was going to hit me with
"Actually Zayn was hitting me with pillow" ok now i never said i was a saint
"Say her sorry and also go and buy her icecream" I absolutely love Beth and the way she takes my side even though my own mother doesn't. That look on Zayn's face will be the reason i will have sweet dreams tonight