Chapter 13

Will POV

Nikki was still asleep, she passed out last night and I chose not to wake her up. She must've been exhausted by the sex. I should've went easy on her. I carried her to the bedroom, I doubt she even remembers that.

"Good morning handsome." She said while stretching her muscles. She looked cute in my t-shirt.

"Morning sleepy head." I said, kissing her forehead.

"I've been sleeping since last night?" she asked.

"Yep, bet you don't even remember me carrying you back here." I said.

"No I don't." She said with an embarrassed look. She's just so beautiful and she doesn't even acknowledge it the way I do. If only she could see herself through my eyes.

"Are you feeling okay now?" I asked while kissing her on her forehead.

"Yes I am, just really hungry." She said.

"Okay let's go make you something to it then." I said.

"After 10 minutes, I'm not used to eating so early in the morning." She said.

"Anything you want baby." I said.

She moved closer to me and put her head on my chest. She was drawing circles on my abs with her tiny fingers. It was giving me chills and also making me horny. It was in the morning I already had a boner but she wasn't helping. She then reached for my track pants. Oh I see what this cutie is trying to do. She wants more of what she got yesterday.

"You don't want to make Will Jnr go crazy on that tiny pussy of yours." I said.

"And what if I want Will Jnr to go crazy on my tiny pussy?" she asked seductively.

She reached for my crotch. Now I was getting really horny, she massaged the tip of my penis with her thumb.

"You're teasing me Nikki and I'm going to make you climax really hard." I said.

She ignored my comment and got on top of me, she kissed me while moving her waist on my crotch. I grabbed her ass tight and helped her move. She pulled away from the kiss and took off the t-shirt, leaving her breasts exposed for me to admire and suck. I'm loving every moment of this.

"You're really horny baby." I said.

"Yes I am." She said.

I didn't waste time either. I pulled down my track pants exposing Will Jnr to his favourite pussy. Nikki took off her underwear and reached out for the side drawer and took out a foil sachet. She's a fast learner and really horny.

She turned to me and kissed me while rubbing her pussy on my hard cock. She pulled away from the kiss then started kissing my neck and collarbone. She reached for my hard cock and gave me a blow job. She took in all my cock trying so hard not to gag. She opened the sachet, I could see she was fascinated by seeing a condom. My pretty little Nikki.

I offered to put the condom on myself but she insisted that she will do it herself.

She kissed me harder sucking my lower lips. I loved the way she was in control, it just made me more crazy about her. She grabbed my hard cock and tried pushing it in her wet pussy. I assisted her by grabbing on to her hips so she could move easily.

"I thought this was going to be easy." She said.

"I got you." I said.

I felt my whole cock in her pussy. Now I just had to let her move with her own rhythm. She moved in circles slowly. She moved up and down at a faster pace. We lasted long enough but I couldn't hold back my release any longer. I grabbed her ass and thrusted deep in her pussy.

"Baby I'm going to come." I said.

"Okay do it." She yelled. She wanted a release too.

I thrusted in and out her pussy deeper and faster till I felt all my seeds being released inside her. We remained in that position. I slowly moved her on top of me and went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself and went back to the bedroom. She covered herself with bed sheets, I sat beside her and removed the sheets over her. I cleaned her then gave her the t-shirt she was wearing. Whenever I did this she would look embarrassed.

"You're okay?" I asked.

"Yes I am, just a little embarrassed that's all." She said while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm your man, and I want to take care of you." I said to her.

"I love that." She said.

I was so tempted in saying 'I love you' but I didn't want scare her or overwhelm her. We agreed on taking things slow so I was just going to wait for her till she was ready. Just like with the sex.

"So are we going to shower first or have breakfast?" I asked.

"Breakfast, I'm starving." She said.