Chapter 1

I was sitting in my top class chair, in front of my CEO table with pilled work to do above it.
Getting saturated of this crappy life I got, my only escape is going to the club every time the pressure increases.

I love dancing. If I wasn't a CEO, I would be either a dancer or a singer.

[hours later]

It's the end of the day. As I said, today was a tough day of work. The enterprise suffered a lot trying to pursue these 3 contracts I was working on, the past 4 weeks.
So even though I am a mess and my head is about to blow from frustration, I'll go to the party that my friends invited me to.

The moment I arrived that place I may have, almost instantly, regretted accepting the invitation to this party.
They were getting themselves high, full of legal drugs. Playing adult-like games, drinking, dancing and bumping their bodies on the dance floor.

First thing...I don't like this kind of commotions. The following thing is, I don't like drunk people talking to me and touching me, as well. And, third but not least, I AM SO FREAKIN' TIRED. OOF.

"Junhee-ah~" I called my friend.

"Yes, Donghun hyung"

"I wanna go home, I just shouldn't have come"
I stated.

"Nah, hyung! We just arrived!"

Junhee started complaining and trying to convince me not to leave this early.

"Look around you. These people are wasting themselves, so they can forget the real world for a bit..." he paused "...you should do the same, for once. You always go from home to work, work to home. I never saw you doing this we're doing here today. " He said...he is partially right, I guess. "Please..." He ended tiredly.

I accept after hearing him sigh softly. Afterwards, he was doing this for me.

"Ok, I'll stay until midnight, at least."

"YEAH~" Jun, beamed in happiness.

(...)

It was 7pm straight, when we arrived here. For we, I mean, my two best friends and I. Park Junhee and Kim Sehyoon.

These two love partying more than I do. So we've been here for more than 2 hours and they are still full of energy, after dancing, drinking and chatting during this period of time.
I am soooo tired...and a little bit wasted, because man...I wouldn't survive this club or even keep myself cool if I wasn't even a bit drunk. There are so many girls clinging on me. If I wasn't drunk I would either be cursing at them or calling the police to report them for sexual harassment.

"OK, girls. I get it, I am hot and sweet as heck, but I need to be alone for a bit." I said as softly as I could and added "Please?..." Fortunately, they, the three of them, eventually left me alone.
I groaned in despair. On top of being tired I had to stomach all of their chitchat until now. It's been an hour, JESUS CHRIST...

I'll go to the dance floor, i am 35 minutes away from fulfilling the promise I made to Jun.

(10 minutes into dancing)

"C'MON, EVERYONE!!~ HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?!" said the DJ when the 3rd song ended. Everyone had their completely unequal answer, but he proceeded. "DID SOMEONE SAY LUCKY?" She kept shouting to the microphone. While some people, only a few tho, answered yes. "SO...this song is for you." she said the last sentence in a quieter tone and kind of sexily, before pressing play on the next song of the list: I Feel So Lucky by A.C.E.
It was an upbeat song and I just let my body flow and my head go...go higher as the alcohol that was going up inside my system.

"Showin' ya beauty, classy girl" I mumbled. "I feel so lucky" someone sang back. "Walkin' in the hood, just like a pearl" I just kept singing nonetheless. It's what I love doing, anyway. "I feel so lucky" I heard the same voice from before singing sweetly, once again. But this time I felt it was getting closer. "I spent my time just calling her" and I finally saw this person with a beautiful feminine voice, deep but sweet. "I laid you finally in my..." she paused and got even closer, allowing me to witness the glint of interest in her shiny brown eyes. "...hands" and she let her soft hands rest in my shoulder and neck while reciting her new version of the lyrics. Then, she pronounced these last few words: "I feel so lucky".

Oh damn...this one is surely brave enough to make me lose my speech.

(To be continued...)

(...)

"heyooo CHOICEEEE!!
this is literally my first a.c.e long fiction. But I still wanted to share what goes on in my mind. I hope you like it!
yours truly,"
- moon

P.S.: enjoy the song 😈

(twt.:@/haekissedjun)