Day •16• (second POV)

the updated list of room sharing

1) America and England --> England, aka the Contaminated Room TM. America is on the couch. the weakling.

2) Romano and Italy --> Russia and France. they just invited themselves in after being kicked out of their old rooms.

3) Germany and Prussia --> Germany and Italy

4) China and Japan --> China and Japan, unaffected lucky ducks.

5)France and Canada --> Canada and Prussia

6) Russia and Spain --> Romano and Spain

Holy shit almost 50k reads

also a more serious authors note at the end

Germany's POV

••••••••••••••••••••••••

When I got up at my usual time of six am, leaving Italy to sleep longer, I heard voices drifting from the hall. Opening the door slightly and peering out, I was shocked to see Prussia standing outside what was now Romano's and Spain's room, talking to the two mentioned.

Everyone was in their pajamas, talking quietly. Spain was squeezing Romano's shoulders, who had a serious face. Prussia was fidgeting quite a bit and was repeatedly running his hand through his hair as he spoke. There was a beat of silence, then Romano slapped Prussia loudly across the face.

I got ready to rush in, but Romano stuck the offending hand out, and Prussia shook it. There were some uneasy but relieved grins before the couple closed their door. Prussia stood there taking deep breathes and pressing his hand to his face. After a few moments of this I decided to reveal myself.

Prussia noticed me instantly and only jumped slightly. "West-

"What was that about?" I cut him off.

He scratched the back of his neck. "How much did you see?"

"Just the slap."

He took another breath. "Remember America's truth or dare game?"

"God."

"Okay, well, I woke up thinking about it and couldn't go back to sleep. And I couldn't figure out why. But then I remembered what Romano said I did, and, it was really fucked up West."

He had a look on his face that I just wanted to disappear. "You were drunk."

"No, don't say that. I thought that too, but that's no excuse. It was really fucking unawesome of me." He shook his head and continued. "So I woke Matty up and talked to him about it, and he said the best thing to do was apologize, no excuses. I said I would in the morning, but when he fell back asleep and I couldn't, I just got out of bed and knocked on his door."

I nodded for him to continue.

"Romano was calm, well, as calm as expected when woken up sometime at early five am, until I said why I was there. He closed the door on me and I could hear Spain calming him down through the door. Eventually he reopened the door and hear me out. I said, 'Romano, I'm sorry, I never should have done that. Drinking shouldn't change my morals and you have every right to be mad until the end of time.' I'm not sure exactly what I said after that, I kind of rambled and repeated myself." He gestured behind him to the door. "Then you saw what happened; and we're good now. Not perfect, but good enough."

"You're lucky he's forgiven you." I said solemnly.

He ran his hand through his hair yet again. "I know. I know. I'm never getting black out drunk again."