Kirishima 𝐱 Reader | 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠

Genre ~ 𝐹𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓

Warnings ~ 𝐴𝑙𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟, 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
Glass hit the wall, a piece of glass shooting past and slicing Y/N's cheek. She brought a hand carefully to her cheek, feeling the crimson red blood drip down. " I-..Why.. " She managed to stammer as she screamed, her back slamming against the wall as a windy force threw her back, hitting her head. " Who told you to speak bitch. " Her roommate grabbed her by the collar, forcing her to look at her drunken state as she continued to stammer " I-I can't.. " She screamed, the windows shattering as her roommate threw her down and covered her ears " YOU ROTTEN BITCH! " Tears ran down Y/N's face, mixed in with the blood from the glass piercing as she stood up shakily "I'M SORRY!"

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU Y/N! Y/N! Y/N..Y/n?"

She gasped and woke up, feeling around her bed as she looked up to be brought with white hair, along with the concerned face of Eijiro Kirishima. "I'm fine Kirishima." She got up, Kirishima moving out the way as he sat next to her "Are you sure your alright L/N-sama?" She scratched her white fallen hair, her H/L all messy as her pale bright skin shimmered in the daylight "Whatever happened to saying Y/N?" Eijiro tensed up as his face slowly turned red, matching his hair "THAT WAS SO UNMANLY OF ME! I'M SORRY!" He jumped from the comforts of the bed and got on his knees, bowing to the Albino lady before him and pressing his palms together tightly as she snorted " It's fine Kiri, now can you please exit my room for a bit? I sorta gotta get dressed. " He got up quickly, making his way out the room but not before muttering a apology. He closed the door behind him as Y/N walked over to her mirror, staring at her complexion and slightly pulling at her snow, H/L hair. She sighed and caressed her skin, her finger skimming over the stitched up scar right underneath her eye, halfway on her cheek as she flinched at that memorial of the past. Her lungs hurt everytime she thought of it as she murmured "Gomen'nasai." She quickly went over to her closet and grabbed a neat, already set up U.A uniform, tossing it on and fixing her hair into a messy H/S (Hairstyle)

She slipped her shoes on and smiled softly at Kirishima, seeing his toothy big smile already making her day better "Ohayōgozaimasu!" She waved as he waved back, following behind the already walking woman. "Good morning Y/N L/N." She shook her head, chuckling to herself "Eijiro, call me Y/N." He laughed awkwardly and stammered, almost tripping over himself "Right Y/N!" They had made it to the homeroom, sliding the door open as they looked around "We aren't late at least." She walked over to her desk, throwing herself on it as she kicked her legs back and forth earning the attention of Iida. "MISS L/N MUST YOU DISINTEGRATE THE SCHOOL'S HONOR BY VANDALIZING THE DESK ON WHICH A FORMER CLASSMEN HAD LEARNED FROM-" She blocked him out as she stared at Kiri talk to Mina, Katsuki, Kaminari, and Sero. A light blush dusted her pale cheeks as Iida soon understood she wasn't listening, robotically moving away as he went over to some other classmate to bother. Ochaco popped up behind you, Izuku and Todoroki also behind her as they shyly held hands on which you seemed to notice "Cute." You thought as they noticed you caught them, quickly retracting their hands. "Sup IzuSquad." You put your hands in your U/A hoodie as you smiled at them, cocking your head towards Iida in a way of telling him to come over.

Todoroki was silent as Deku was heating up like he was in a boiling pit, making you snort and causing Uraraka to look back at you as you quickly regained yourself "So, how's it been goin with frop?" Ochaco burned pink "Y-YOU MEAN ASUI! YEAH WE'RE FINE AHAHAHA!" She started to frantically move her hands around in a weird motion as you grabbed your strawberry milk, something you had gotten on your way to homeroom "What about you and Kirishima?" Todoroki questioned making you spit out your drink "OH UH- We're just keeping our relationship on the lo-" You were cut off by Aizawa lazily walking in, you instantly hopping off your desk and into your seat as you waved at the IzuSquad goodbye when they walked back to their own seats.

The lesson went fine with you and Kirishima making adorable couple faces in secret towards each other, quietly giggling and snorting. Soon enough you heard the word training and if possible you got even paler. Dadzawa seemed to notice but said nothing yet as everybody got up, including you as you quietly made your way outside of the large building known as Yūei Kōkō. You hadn't shown your quirk yet which Katsuki found funny, him most likely thinking you didn't have one as he yelled out pretty loud "AW- DOES LITTLE L/N NOT HAVE A QUIRK?" You flinched slightly as Kirishima pouted and grabbed Katsuki's shoulder causing him to explode for no reason "C'mon Bakugo- that was so unmanly." A dark glow surrounded you, your white hair flowing as you frowned up at Bakugo "You wanna see my quirk? Then here." Your voice was demonic as people scattered out the way, you facing towards a fighting dummy as a dark blast quickly shot through your hand, a figment of raw negative energy blasting the dummy "It's called. Negative."

TO BE CONTINUED
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

A/N - Do you guys actually want a part 2 of this because I guess I can make one :>