𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦

Genre ~ Smut/lemon

Warnings ~ Sex- Mature audience please :)

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

They stood in the mall, Y/n squeezed Todoroki's arm as they walked. He looked around slightly insecure with all the disgusted looks sent their way by many of his cold boyfriend's fangirls and fanboys, along with random pedestrians. Todoroki seemed to ignore them, keeping his attention on his adorable boyfriend clinging to his arm as he cleared his throat, blushing a little and looking away. Y/n looked up at him and smiled softly, causing the other boy to slightly heat up "Ouchie-" L/n let go of Todoroki's arm as the other boy looked over at Y/n "I-I'm sorry did I hurt you-?" L/n shook his head and went back to clinging onto Todoroki "I was just surprised."

He snuggled into his arm and sighed contentely "I like the warmth." It was a actual very hot day but it would make sense, for the H/c boy's quirk was Stormy. They continued to walk silently as Shoto soon broke the calming silence between the two "We should head home now." He shifted uncomfortably at all the people around them as Y/n only nodded. "Can we go get some food like pizza first pleaseee?"

Todoroki took out his dad's credit card and nodded "Let's go." L/n cheered and let go of Todoroki's arm, now holding his hand as he led the other boy to their destination. Sooner or later they made it to the shop as Y/n smiled brightly "PIZZA!" He suddenly ran quickly into the shop, bags flying into the air and and people screaming as the wind blew into a lot of people's faces. Y/n quickly stopped and yelled out a sorry, looking back at Todoroki to see him with a suprised face and his hair pushed back like he had used gel.

Y/n bowed continuously "SORRY SORRY SORRY-" Todoroki smiled at Y/n softly, muttering "It's okay!" They suddenly heard somebody clearing their voice and then noticed that they were the first in line, Y/n blushing. "I-I'M SORRY!" The Pizza shop employee only grinned, leaning over the counter "It's alright cutie." Y/n's face turned into a more disgusted one as he cringed "Oh uh- how much for a piece of-" "I'll give you a piece of any of this trash as long as I get a piece of you later doll~" The employee flirted as Todoroki stayed silent, the bag in his hand hissing as smoke slightly appeared from the burning handle and his other hand encased the handle of the other bag in ice. Y/n were just about to tell this man off when suddenly Todoroki dropped the bags.

He reached over and gripped the collar of the man and his eye flickered with fire, startling the employee. "How dare you. Speak to my Y/n is such a vulgar way!?" The employee stuttered, their face paling "I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS TAKEN-" Todoroki cut him off with him throwing the employee back into the pizza boxes, ignoring the crowd surrounding them. He grabbed Y/n's hand and escorted themselves out of the mall. "Todo? Baby?" They got into the car in silence as Y/n noticed the strong grip on the steering wheel Todoroki had as he stayed silent.

L/n looked out the window and watched all the cars pass by becoming more worried for the white knuckles gripping the wheel like it owes him money. Slowly averting his gaze down and sighing as he looked at the bags he grabbed quickly before they stormed out. Todoroki felt slight sympathy but he stayed agitated, his eye twitching as they made it into their driveway. Todoroki had decided to move in with L/n once they had reached 18, and they've been living with eachother since then, exactly 1 year. Y/n grabbed the bags quickly, heading out of the car as he turned to face Shoto. "Babe is it about th-" He was cut off by Todoroki grabbing his keys, the jingling draining Y/n out as Shoto quickly opened the door.

Y/n slowly made his way into the house, frowning as Todoroki held open the door and followed behind him. Y/n was barely able to close the door behind them both and lock it before he was slammed against the wall, Todoroki holding his arms above his head causing him to drop their bags. Shoto grinded against Y/n, biting his neck in search of his sensitive spot. Once he found it, he bit down hard causing Y/n to gasp, squirming around to have his bondaged arms released. Todoroki licked the slightly bleeding mark, caressing it with his cold tongue causing L/n to let out a staggered, breathless moan.

Todoroki stared deep into his e/c eyes, seeing the lust in need in them as he chuckled, moving his leg away from the other boy as Y/n's knees buckled.

He stuck his knee between Y/n's legs, slowly grinding against him as he licked his lips enjoying the heavy breathing, moaning beauty underneath him. Y/n tried to look at the mark on his neck, already knowing just from the feeling of how big the hickey was. He continued to hungrily rub Y/n's erection with his leg, loving the whimpers and reactions the smaller boy was letting out. "P-Please Todo fu~ I n-need..it n-now!" Y/n blurted out as Todoroki just smirked, rubbing his erection harshly causing L/n to let out a high pitched moan making Todoroki's pants even tighter and his erection press against his pants, begging to be released.

"Are you sure, baby?~ You want me to pound into your tight hole that bad?" Todoroki groaned out as he lifted Y/n, feeling his hard boner press up against him. He walked over and dropped Y/n on the couch, removing his pants and boxers with L/n doing the same.

Todoroki took off his shirt, licking his lips at the site underneath him. He pressed 3 fingers to Y/n's soft lips and chuckled "Suck." Y/n coated his fingers in saliva, staring at Todoroki as he sucked and licked them causing Todo to groan out.
He pulled his fingers out and placed one to L/n's hole, smiling devilishly as he thrusted all 3 roughly inside the boy. Shoto silently watched, loving the expressions on Y/n's face as he continued to thrust his fingers into the boy knowing that he was already adjusted. "Beg for my cock, baby~ Beg for me to pound you into this damn couch and fuck you till you won't even move for days." Y/n only moaned louder, trying to sputter out a sentence and failing miserably.

Finally, Todoroki took his fingers out allowing the boy to catch his breath. "Pl-please, daddy!~ Please just d-dick me down into the couch so hard that everybody in the neighborhood c-can hear us! Pound into me s-so roughly that my ass will hurt like hell~ Claim and fill me with your semen!~" Todoroki's breath hitched as he lined himself up, finally coming down from his suprised moment of time. "Well, since you asked so nicely doll~" He started to slowly insert himself but stopped at the tip as Y/n leaned close to his ear "Don't hold back, daddy~ Don't regret hardcore fucking the life out of me!" Todoroki slammed roughly into the H/c boy underneath him causing him to let out a loud moan, sounding more like a squeal and he grabbed onto a nearby couch pillow, hugging and biting it to block out his embarrassing noises.

He began thrusting more roughly into Y/n both of them panting. The only noises heard were the loud smacking of skin, Todoroki's groans, and Y/n's high pitched moans and squeals muffled by the pillow. Todoroki continued to slam into Y/n, hitting his prostate with each thrust as Y/n's face became more and more lewd with each hard thrust. Suddenly, Y/n tensed up and dropped the pillow, screaming in pleasure as he came all over their chests. Todoroki thrusted even faster, moaning at the sight as he released inside of Y/n. He leaned down and played with Y/n's chest, making his hands hot and cold to toy with him. The heat in the room slowly died down as Todoroki pulled out, his cum leaking out of L/n's hole as he panted, looking down at the passed out Y/n. "Guess I went to rough this time." He ruffled Y/n's hair and got up, making his way to the bathroom and coming back with some boxers on, another pair of boxers and some tissues. He cleaned up the couch and the mess leaking from Y/n as he smiled, throwing away all the tissues and putting some boxers on L/n before picking him up and walking upstairs with the sleeping boy in his arms.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

A/N: WOWIE THAT WAS UH- SOMETHING! I decided I had enough time to do some aftercare before I stopped writing- Next oneshot is a Katsuki x reader smut/fluff requested. I hope I get the plot right!

Word Count: 1,552