E i g h t e e n

Chapter 18|
"하우 유 라이크 댓?"

"I'm hungry, let's order some food" Chaeyoung spoke and Lisa nodded her head in agreement. "That's a good idea, Chae. You know what, since it's already six in the evening, why don't we call everyone and have a dinner together instead?" Lisa suggested and Chaeyoung smiled at her, seems like they were thinking the same thing.

"I'll call them" Lisa spoke and headed out of her room. She called them all one by one, going in to their rooms and knock on their door. She went to Tzuyu's room first and it was perfect because Tzuyu keeps complaining that she's also hungry. Then she went to Jungkook's room. She knocked on his door, "coming" he spoke.

Just then, Jungkook opened the door with a smile on his face, "perfect, we're ready---" they met each other's gazes and Jungkook's smile faded. He wasn't expecting to see her. She looked at him, is he perhaps going somewhere? "I just called you because, we're having dinner at Jimin and Chae's room" she spoke.

He pursed his lips, "uh, I'm good, actually. I'm going to have dinner somewhere else, with someone" Jungkook specified the word 'someone' for her to hear, which seems like Lisa doesn't really care that much. And then, someone arrived, catching both of their attention.

A woman.

"Jungkook-sshi" Jean came and smiled at him. "Jean, hey." Lisa's eyes stick upon the woman the moment she arrived, and Jungkook can't keep his eyes off of Lisa and keep wondering what is she thinking?

"I'd like you to meet, Ms Manoban, my personal assistant" her eyes went to him as he introduced her to the girl. 'his personal assistant' he's not wrong though, but there's just something that is making her feel wrong and uncomfortable.

And not to mention he's using formalities too, he called her Ms Manoban.

"Hi, I'm Jean Parker." The girl offered her hand for a handshake, Lisa just absentmindedly accepted it, nodding her head. She was completely silent the whole time.

"Just... Call me Lisa" Lisa uttered, coldly.

Then she didn't know how to react when both of them started having a conversation with each other and she felt left out. As if she wasn't even existing. "I'm just... Gonna go" she spoke, but no one was even listening.

She pursed her lips and was about to leave. "Oh, Lisa? Jungkook?" Taehyung called them both upon as he just got out of his room as well. "What are you two doing?" He questioned.

"Great, Taehyung, you're here. Let's go have dinner, everyone's waiting at the room" she spoke. "What about you, Kook?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with furrowed eyebrows. "No. Taehyung" Lisa's whispered at Taehyung and pursed her lips.

She scratched her nape awkwardly. "We should go ahead" she muttered. "You two enjoy your dinner, we're leaving" Lisa spoke without even looking at Jungkook.

Of course, Jungkook introduced the girl to Taehyung, they shake hands and stuff. "We're going to have dinner" Jean spoke up, "we're having a date----" Jungkook got cut off when Taehyung intentionally speak up.

"RIGHT!! you too enjoy your dinner then? We'll go ahead" Taehyung looked at Jungkook and inched himself closer to Lisa who had her back facing the both of them. She don't know, she just can't seem to look at Jungkook