2- New House

The door busted down when James kicked it. He entered, holding an iced coffee in one hand, and his Chanel bag in the other hand, with heart shaped sunglasses on.

"Move bitches, I gotta pick my room." James said as his 10 inch heels hit the floor everytime he took a step.

James rushed upstairs in those heels like a boss and got the pinkest gayest room ever.

Everyone else rushed upstairs, shoving and kicking to get up the stairs first.
_

After everyone picked their rooms, Louis and Clementine already had their door locked and the bed was creaking and banging against the wall and you could here muffled moans.

Minerva got to sleep in the basement like the rat she is, and AJ, Tenn, and Willy slept in the room Violet was sleeping in, since Minerva was in the basement.

James and Charlie were in their gay pink room twerking on the gay pink bed.

Omar was eating the raisins from his belly button while Aasim and Ruby were trying to figure out how many thongs Aasim could fit in his mouth at once.

AJ and Tenn were watching Willy masturbate to cow porn.

"This is boring." AJ said and got up.

"Let's go see what Louis and Clementine are doing." Tenn said and followed AJ to their room.
_

*Louis and Clementine's room*

"FaStEr D A D D Y ~"
_

SKWBSIEKSNEJ IDFK I'M BEING A CRACK HEAD I'M SORRY SNSJENSKWKSDKQLKAAML GOODBYE NOW.