22- Boat God

It had been 3 weeks since the crew had arrived at the anus planet.

Javi had ran out of tiddie flavored lip gloss, and had finally thought of a name for his new kid.

Javianita, a goofy ass name for a goofy ass child.

"I CAN'T SURVIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE!!!" Javi shouted in anger and sorrow.

The cameras were like invincible since they haven't lost any battery yet like tf.

"I SMELL LIKE ONIONS!!!" Javi said, "THIS SUIT IS TOO SMALL FOR MY TITS!!" He added.

"MY KID IS LOST!!!"

He was right, Javianita was nowhere to be found.

There was probably like a billion pieces of cum in space, mostly from Louis and Clementine, but also from Willy.
_

It had been a few more hours, and everyone was about to give up and die, when they saw something coming their way.

"Hey... Hey look!" Louis announced as he sat up.

They all turned to where Louis was pointing, and the mysterious thing was getting closer and closer every second.

"It looks like... a boat?" Ruby said.

And she was right.

It was close enough for everyone to see it was a boat, that was covered in cum.

And who was driving that boat?

Kenny.

Kenny the boat god.

"KENNY!" Everyone shouted with excitement, obviously happy to see him as Kenny landed the boat on the asshole of the planet.

They all packed their shit and hopped into the boat, Lee collecting his new RV and jumping in as well.

And before the smelly asshole could erupt and blast them put of space, Kenny zoomed off.
_

Everyone let's take moment to thank Kenny the boat fucker from saving the Ericson crew, cause if he hadn't there would not be a season 2. 🙌