Chapter 3

Skylar's p.o.v.

       After I was roughly tied up in the cold basement, I was down there for at least a good hour before Drew came down the stairs.

       He carefully untied me and took me over to a bed that I did not see. He tied me up and whispered in my ear, "do you wanna make out?"

        I slowly shook my head yes. He laid down on top of me gripping my face and kissing me passionately. We started getting more aggressive.

        He asked for an entrance and I granted him one. He turned me on so much. He broke off the kiss and we were both breathless.

         I was getting more worried because I didn't want to have sex and lose my virginity yet. I want to wait for the perfect guy.

          He then started to pull down my pants and panties. I started to squirm and try to get away from him.

          He saw that I didn't want it so he got off of me and let me pit my stuff back on. Thank God. Seriously. I dont go to church but I am for real. He just saves my virginity.

             I dont know how long I was down there before someone came to get me but it was a little while. I had time to think about what I could have done differently the night I got kidnapped.

           When someone finally came down to get me I saw that it was Liam, dont get me wrong he looked sweet but he almost killed me. He put me in a fucking coma. A COMA FOR 2 MONTHS!

            I am not that afraid of him but I dont really know. All I know is that the only be of the boys I have feelings for is Drew. He just makes me feel so different.
            Liam took me upstairs and threw me in the living room. Mason stood in front of me and just laughed. He threw a piece of paper at me that said:

Sunday: Free

Monday: Mason

Tuesday: Drew

Wednesday: Free

Thursday: Jacob

Friday: Liam

Saturday: Free

                 "Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday are you free says. Got it you little slut?" "Yes" I say with disgust in my voice. "Today is my day." Mason spoke back up. I really dont want to do anything with him. I dont want to lose my v-card to his. (V-card s your virginity for those who didn't know.)

                 "Be in my room by 4:30 sharp or else..." he said threateningly. "kk." I responded. I walked over to the couch and was watch in the news.

                     I saw my dad on the screen. Liam went to turn it off but I said quickly, " dont please. I want to see how much of a shit father he is and what he says." He has tears in his eyes and he starts,'whoever has my daughter please bring her home unharmed.
                    She a all I have left, I can't live with out her. She means so much to me and I love her so so so much. The next person on screen is my boyfriend Jordan.
                     My eyes are stinging. His eyes were puffy from crying and he had tear stained cheeks. My heart literally broke at the sight. He started, 'SkySky, baby wherever you are I love you so much and I will never stop loving you.

                 You mean the whole wide world time babygirl. To the bastards that have her, treat her right while she is with you. She is a strong, independent and sometimes dependent, girl.                   

                 Skylar Lynn I love you to the ends of this galaxy. Please be okay, I love you and I may never see you again but I miss you so fucking much, I want you to come home so much.

                 The last thing he said before leaving the screen was, 'I love you my princess' I whispered, ''my prince'' we always called each other that; prince and princess.

                    I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:00 already. I headed towards the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked broken and damaged. And about to be used.

                    I headed to Masons room and knocked lightly. I heard a faint 'come in' and I walked in. "Ah princess. Eager to get started?" My eyes stung as he called me princess. "N-no. I just want to get this over with." I reply in monotone. He pulled me gently over to the bed and laid me down. He took rope and tied me up and started to cut off my clothes. He stares to take off his clothes until he was only wearing his boxers. I could see his hard member. This is going to hurt like a fucking bitch.....

Word count: 801
Sorry for not updating sooner. I got grounded. I put up an authors not explaining it.