~Meeting bunny boi~

Popees pov ; I sighed and walked around trying to think of a cool trick I can do! Hmm.. w
Wait. Who's that ? .. I saw
a girl with h/l h/c hair walking around I go over to her and say. "Who are you?" "I-I'm y/n I'm kinda lost..". Damn.. "I'm popee you can stay here!" I smirked I showed her around and she met Papi he said it's okay if she stays maybe she can do cool tricks !! I lead her to her tent "this is YOUR tent y/n!"  I said. "Thanks popee" she walked in I started to walk away I went back to my tent to sleep.

              Y/ns pov : popee showed me my tent. He's pretty cool! I like his eyes there beautiful.. heh what am I saying?! I need to rest for tomorrow.

                 (In the morning)

             Popees pov : I got my suit on and went to go wake up y/n!  I wanna do some tricks today hehe I walked into her tent and saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed I smiled but  walked over to her bed and shaked her gently she opened her e/c eyes and looked up at me "hey y/n! Time to wake up come on."  I spoke "nghhh. Okay I'll be out in a min" y/n said I nodded and walked out of her tent and walked over to the trick I wanted to try!

           Y/ns pov : popee just came and woke me up I got on my outfit and did my hair I walked out and looked for popee I wonder where he went?

  (Part 2 coming !)