~two more?!~

Y/ns pov:  I fell asleep watching tv as I woke up and looked around to see eepop next to me..

She looked over at me and smiled as I smiled wide back

She looked over at me and smiled as I smiled wide back . "Eepop what are you doing here?" I said calmly. Eepop spoke "w-well.. I saw you sleeping alone s-so I came to see you" eepop said kinda quiet. I then heard a crash and laughter as I looked behind me to see.. TWO OTHER POPEES!?  I gasped and grabbed eepops hand and hid behind a tent and kept looking back at them all fighting over something? The tall one with glasses  wearing a white coat noticed me and walked over I gripped eepops hand and stood in front of her not knowing what he'll do I mean. It's popee after all but looks older..  the popee stood in front of me and leaned down to my level and spoke.  "Y/n ? Is that you dear?"  The popee spoke with a deeper voice then the current popee.I responded with  "popee?" In a confused type of voice as I looked up at him still holding eepops hand as she stood behind me obviously scared  "y/n!" That tall popee grabbed me and hugged me?!  . I tried to get away but the grip tightened so I gave up and hugged back very confused. I mean who is this new popee? Why is he looking for me?... I got lost in my thoughts as popee put his hand in front of my face snapping me out of it .  He put me down and smiled  "hello y/n! I've missed seeing your face. You see.. I left the circus after your death .. and I've come back to get you and bring you into my current world !"  The older popee spoke so freely I don't understand? Dead? I died in the future? How ? And why?!  .... that's when I heard it a high pitched voice running towards us yelling something I couldn't hear and my current popee running after him as well . They were heading straight for us?! What's happening?!

{Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't write this sooner. You see I've been busy with school and all so I'm back! Get ready for new chapters ! }