More then friends + new person [part 2]

Popees pov : it was day time and everyone was outside doing tricks or whatever I just want to talk to y/n I need to tell her how I feel .. I should go look for her I started to walk around and look for them I looked for a while but I saw them sitting on a big rock looking up at the clouds ☁️ ~ I walked up to y/n and layed next to them and said "hey~".  "Heh you found me" y/n said looking at me I smirked "yeah I did it took a bit but I did!" I said happily y/n giggled I blushed "so why are you here popee?"   Y/n said "I have something to confess .."   I said getting nervous and looking at the ground "tell me "   I heard y/n say to me "I.. I like you.. a-a lot more then friends "   I spoke looking at them  "me to" y/n said looking at me I looked into there eyes and smiled "you feel the same way?!.." I said happily  "yes!!" Y/n said as they hugged me I hugged back and griped her waist and smirked "thanks for excepting me" I said "hehe " y/n said still holding on to me .. I looked into her eyes they looked into mine I leaned in and kissed y/n softly I pull away blushing "w-wow " they said I chuckle and smile "I'm happy I've met you " I said smirking at y/n "me to " I heard her say . I then heard a crash and looked up and saw kendamono ,Papi ,and another person standing by the tents I do a confused look over and y/n looks over and sees them to "who's that ?" Y/n says "let's go and see! " I said and jumped off the rock and started walking over there ...

(Who's here? )