Chapter 3

Mafuyu and Yuki had become close friends since the day his father was taken away. Yuki and Mafuyu had become inseparable. The two became everything the other needed. Yuki needed Mafuyu and Mafuyu needed Yuki.

Before Yuki Yoshida, Mafuyu had no one. He would simply sit in the sandpit by himself, as parents came by to watch and take their kids home. Many parents would come by and praise him for being so grown up, so independent. But in reality, he was forced to mature at a young age as loneliness consumed him.

But that all changed. Mafuyu finally had someone he could call a friend.

Yuki and Mafuy entered their first day of elementary school together, here he met two more friends, Shizusumi and Hiiragi. The quartet became a tight friend group, however, Mafuyu and Yuki were always closer.

As they progressed through grade school, Shizusumi and Hiiragi had realized that the relationship between Yuki and Mafuyu was far more complex than just Bestfriends. They were lovers. But being only like 6 years old, they didn't really pay any mind to it.

GRADE SCHOOL

Mafuyu crouched in front of a cat. It lazily laid on the ground has it soaked in the warmth of the sunlight. Mafuyu looked at it, curious about what it will do. Yuki then came by and crouched across from him, on the other side of the cat.

He then started to pet the cat, "try it!" he said. Mafuyu hesitantly stuck his hand out, but once he made contact with the soft fur, his eyes lit up. He smiled brightly as he pet the cat, in return, the cat purred and nuzzled its head into his hand.

Only Yuki could get Mafuyu to try new things out of his comfort zone. Shizusumi and Hiiragi slowly watched their relationship bloom...