A Prelude to War

(Just saying spoilers, the plotline is based on the movie, last time)

But hey 'yeah, I cheat'
-Constantine Jl Apokolips

also this: * or if I say A/n mean I added it into the plotline

Accept the things that cannot change,have courage to change the thing you can,and have wisdom to know the difference~ Justice League dark Apokolips

have courage to change the thing you can,
and have wisdom to know the difference
~ Justice League dark Apokolips

(start of next year)

remember...

"remember,"

blink

John Constantine gazed to his side of the lavender sheets to see Zatanna on her side looking at him.

"Remember what?" John said dumbfounded raising a brow. 

"That I love you," Zatanna replied with her eyes softening 

"You didn't think that was in doubt, Zee," John sitting up.

Zatanna only tilted her head to the other side and her hand cupping John's cheek rubbing it with her thumb. She stared into his icy blue eyes and blinked and decided to get up and opened the circular blinds to reveal the charcoal grey sky.

"I just wanted to say that," she looked down with her right hand on her left shoulder. John knew something was wrong, it was clearly evident through her expression. John got up walking to Zatanna.

"Before...,"

"Before nothing," John said wrapping his arms around her. "The League will sort this out and we'll be havin' pints by sundown," he assured her.

The couple gazed out the window " or whatever is 'round here,"

"I'm glad you joined the league," Zatanna said

"I'm here for you Luv, just don't ask me to wear a cape," he was about to dip in for a kiss when the alarm went on.

All justice league members to report to the hangar now, Batman said

"Way to clock-block Batsy," John said

"Well...time to go," Zatanna said.

The two arrived in the hangar, every member was there from Mera to Hawkman-even Lex Luthor, and in the front the Trinity, Batman, Wonderwoman and Superman front and centre.