The Stupid plan

Finally, some action, Let's do this!

[][][][][][][][][][]

"That is a stupid plan," 

15 minutes earlier...

"Darkseid's machines have gone online in the congo, China and off the coast of England," Louis explained putting up the pictures on the screen.

"What the heck are they?" Harley said

"they phase the earth's magma into Darkseid's base,"

"So we must destroy these things?" Lady Shiva said

"That's a temporary situation," Louis said. "We need to blow up Apokolips

"That's a stupid plan," Adora said

"Oh is that all, piece of cake," Captain B said

"We can't brute-force this," Louis said. "On Darkseid, they have paradooms, parademons that have been upgraded with Superman's DNA, like doomsday was,"

"Don't rub it in honey," Clark said

"Please do," Adora said

 "We have to have them of Apokolips if we are to stand any chance. To do that we plan on mounting simultaneous attacks on two of the machines. That could cause the paradooms to be sent to Earth as reinforcements,"

"Why not attack all three?" Damian said

"We don't have enough people," Louis said "If the two teams do enough damage we'll be fine,"

"Still a stupid plan," Adora mumbled under her breath crossing her arms

"The boom tube gate is located at LexCorp Tower. That's where we come in, we take the tower, our strike team transports us to Apokolips, sets its power generator to go critical, reserves the boom tubes, bringing all paradooms to Apokolips, then we get out before it blows up,"

"Easy-peasy, rich and cheesy, ha-ha," Harley said

"King shark is a shark,"

"Aren't you forgetting a tiny small detail," John spoke. "Name of Darkseid?"

"A warm beer and soggy chips here is alright," Captain B said "we can't take him, no one can,"

Except if we use plan B John thought

"Darkseid is going to Oa," Louis said "We only begin after he's gone, once we're there, we shut down the portal so he doesn't come back, without Apokolips he can't control Earth,"

"How do you know he'll be gone? Did you steal his diary?" Raven asked

"I have a source within Darkseid's camp called 'Sleeper', he or she has been slipping me information for months,"