Tested Negative

Vera Farmiga was in her bathroom, patiently sitting on the floor with her fingers tangled up in her hair and sweat dripping down her forehead as she waits nervously.

"Babe, is everything okay?" Renn Hawkey asked, standing on the outside of the door.

Tears began rushing from Vera's eyes as she picked up the pregnancy test, after the many failed attempts she knew one line meant she wasn't pregnant. Vera slowly peaked her beautiful blue eyes through the cracked door as she opened it.

"Come on out." Renn demanded.

Vera opened the door the rest of the way and ran into her husband's arms, his hands wrapping around her back.

"I'm so sorry." Vera cried out.

"Shh, it's not your fault...and you know that." He pulled the fragile woman into his embrace. "We will keep trying."

Vera just stood there, crying into her husbands chest. She pulled her body away from him in a slothful manner. Closing her eyes and tilting her head up to his, leaving Renn with a few pecks on his lips. Gradually decreasing the amount of air she took as she kept kissing him. Vera backs Renn up against a wall. Breaking the kiss the hastily unbuttoned his pants, pulling down his zipper.

"Is this a good idea...are you okay to do this." Renn was worried for his wife, he knew she was not thinking clear.

Vera pulled out Renn's hard member from his boxers, causing him to let out a sigh. Vera quickly pulls her panties down from the thin dress she had on. She aligns herself with Renn and pushes into him, grabbing ahold of his neck.

"Cum" She cries out.

Vera did not care about pleasure, all she wanted was to be pregnant. Being Intimate and making love with Renn was not something see cared for. She loved him, yes. She just wanted to be able to give them what they both wanted but with Renn's sperm test that made it a lot harder on the both of them.

She pulls herself away from Renn, putting back on her panties. "Vera." Renn calls out to her as she walks away to there bedroom.

Vera climbs into the sheets of her bed and curls up into a ball, tears building up in her eyes. Renn lays down next to her, trying to comfort his wife but she pulls away.

-

It was the next morning, Renn had a busy day at work. Vera decided to go down to the donation center without Renn knowing. She'd hope to get a sperm donor. Vera was sitting in the lobby, waiting to be called. She noticed a man talking at the front counter.

"Have a seat Mr. Wilson, we will be right with you." The tall man took a seat next to Vera.

As she read the magazine in her hand she took a peak at the man beside her. Admiring her complexion.

"Wilson, we are ready for you." The good looking man followed the nurse into the back rooms. Vera closed the magazine, carrying with her as she followed them into the back, sneakily.
She sat in a chair outside the room that the nurse took the man into.

"Mr. Wilson, I don't think you qualify just yet to be a donor...this kinda thing is a long process."

"Your tellin' me I have to wait?" The man spoke.

The nurse opened the door, vera opened the magazine in front of her face.

"We appreciate how much time you've put into this but come back in a couple months and we can try again."

"I think I'll find my bindings some plac else." He walks away.

Vera looked up from her magazine, running out of the building. She spots the man getting into his car. Vera quickly gets into her vehicle and follows the man.

Slowly approaching to a office building, the handsome male parks and makes his way into the building.
Vera unbuckled her seat belt and follows him in.

"Here is the package."

"Thank you Patrick." The man behind the counter says. He looks at Vera, "Do you have an appointment with us."

Vera stared at Patrick as he left the building. "Oh, I'm sorry...I'll have to make one and come back." Her eyes follow Patrick out the door.

Patrick is back in his car with Vera not far behind. Finally he pulls up to an apartment building. He parks his car out front, Vera pulling up behind. Patrick gets out, locking his car with his keys.

"Excuse me!" Vera yells out.

"What can I do for you." Patrick smiles.

"I have a job proposal for you, may I come in?" Vera asks.

Patrick invited the woman into his apartment. "What kind of job?" He questioned.

"Listen I'll pay you two hudred everytime." Vera sighs.

"For what?" Patrick handed her a cup a tea that he fixed.

"In cash."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He raised his eyebrow.

"I saw you at the clinic..and if I get pregnant I'll pay you an additional ten thousand...will you do it?" Her voice cracks.

Vera began undoing her jacket and pulling off her dress, sitting there exposed, staring at Patrick.

Patrick then was on top of Vera, her hands gripping onto the sheets of his bed as the two bodies moved together.

-
They finished up and Vera quickly showered before leaving Patrick's home.