Hey!

"Pleaseeeeeeee??" Disc plead giving Ghost the puppy eyes, Ghost looked away, "Uhh, Why?" Disc frowned, "The new person is taking long to arrive." Ghost looked out the door, "They're coming, hold your horses, Disc." Ghost smirked a bit. Disc Stared at Ghost in awe. Ghost looked over at Disc, " You like me don't you.." Ghost could see RIGHT THROUGH Disc. (get it- cause-) Disc jumped a bit, They rubbed the back of their neck, "I mean.. A bit. I guess." Ghost smiled, "Hm."

They looked at the door, The new guy arrived. "Hey Stranger." Disc smiled, waving. The new guy waved, confused as Ghost was when they first arrived. "I'm Chat, Pronounced (Ch-ah-t) It's a weird name." Ghost's face light up, ".. Your--Your eyes .. Their so Pretty ..Blue-ish grey.. so pretty.." Ghost stared at Chat's eyes. "U-Uh, Thanks Person." Disc looked at Ghost, Then at Chat,  "That's Ghost, I'm Disc." Disc stood up, smiling at Chat. "Mind If I call you, Cat?" Chat Nodded. "Well, It was Nice meeting you, Cat."

Cat's eyes wandered around, the room. "Is there anything in here? or anymore people here, Disc??"
Disc shook his head , "Oh, anyways. Am i dead?" Ghost nodded, "Yeah, this is apparently the afterlife."
Cat sighed, "It's empty in here. Maybe, We should look around?" Ghost and Disc agreed, Ghost stood up and the three of them started searching around. An half an hour passed by, "Hey!! I found a Door!" Ghost yelled, signing to them to come over where Ghost is.
Disc and Cat dashed over, Ghost tries opening the door, budged. "Come on, help me! :(" Disc and Cat helped Ghost budging the door open. They appeared in a party, Souls dancing and drinking like maniacs, Disc stepped in. Disc froze, The souls froze.

The souls looked at Disc, only Disc. They fell to the ground, Disc was on their knees, groaning in pain, Black Horns, Huge Black Feathery Wings popped out,  as long a tail, with a Spear-tip for the end of the tail. Ghost was about to spring in and Help Disc. Disc stopped groaning and panted. They shakily stood up on both of their legs. Disc looked at Ghost and Cat, Disc's eyes changed, They were Purple to Dark Red to Maroon. "H--Hey come on. They--They told me I was the only one--one, Step in." Ghost looked at Cat then Disc, and gulped. They both stepped in.

Ghost started shivering, A white-yellow neon circle started to form above their head. Ghost stared in amazement. Then, They felt a stab in their back, Tiny Fluffy White wings grew into their back, Ghost didnt feel any pain like Disc did. Ghost's eyes were Turning Blue to Yellow on the Right eye and White on the Left eye. Ghost had a White T-shirt on and Dark pants on. "How.. Did i not feel pain?" Ghost said concerningly worried. For Cat, a Bushy Grey tail popped out, Cat stared at it. Then, A Similar Type of wings popped out of Cat's Back, but no Horns nor a Circle thingy (Halo). "Cool...!" Cat smiled, wagging his tail. Ghost test flapped his wings. Disc was stil shaking from pain, "You guys, look--look awesom--awesome" They smiled kind of weakly.

Ghost noticed and Hugged Disc, "Your in pain aren't you. I didn't know it was possible here in the Afterlife.. But, I'ma be here to heal you with hugss." Ghost looked up at Disc while hugging him. "You act like a little kid, it's adorable.." Disc chuckled, Ghost hid his face in Disc's chest. Cat hugged Them both, wrapping his tail around them. "Ima be here too. Nad I do Admit, Both are you are babies" Cat Laughed. Disc smiled, "You know....--" A crash was heard, The sould that were partying were throwing the alcohol bottles on the ground. "Oh jeez..." Cat groaned. Ghost looked over, "Errr.. I can remember this sound from Earth.."