Misaki - 3

Misaki and I left the tennis courts and headed for CiRCLE. We pass by and I see quite a number of Michelle merchandise among the shops we pass by.

"Michelle surely is loved by everyone." I said.

"Yep," Misaki nodded. "She's popular for all ages and all kinds of people."

"Say, don't you get enough credit for being Michelle all along?"

"I don't really mind. Besides, the three dummies think that Michelle and I are two different people."

"Say what now?!"

Misaki explained to me on how she was roped into being a band member out of the blue by the Tsurumaki family buying the rights of Michelle, dragging her along while she was working in a part-time job as Michelle.

"So that's how it all ended up." Misaki sighed with a smile. "I ended up being the DJ for Hello, Happy World, and it's been pretty hectic overall."

"Do you get tired of having to manage everything for Kokoro and the others?" I asked.

"There are times that I do get stressed out in struggling to keep up with the craziness of the band, but it's been pretty fun overall. I'm glad to have them as friends and band mates."

Misaki seems so mature. It's nice to see her so refined under pressure.

We reached CiRCLE just around 4 in the afternoon. A kind, middle-aged lady greeted us at the counter.

"Oh hello, Misaki! Who's the one with you today?"

"Good afternoon, Marina-san," Misaki replied. "This is a friend I made in the tennis courts, just accompanied me here."

"Oh hello, nice to meet you! My name is Marina Tsukishima." The lady introduced herself.

"Pleasure to meet you, Marina-san!" I bowed my head and introduced myself.

"To get back on track, I'm sorry to say but Hello, Happy World's schedule today will be cancelled." Misaki told Marina.

"Oh, did something happen?" Marina asked.

"Apparently Kokoro got busy with something as well as the other members; who knows what they had in mind today?"

"Ahh, so it seems like another regular incident for you, Misaki."

"As always, haha."

Marina grabbed a logbook and wrote a few things in there.

"Okay, I'll give your spot to other bands for use then. Thanks for letting me know early on!" Marina smiled.

"Thank you too, Marina-san." Misaki bowed. "Sorry for the inconvenience."

"Oh, it's nothing! Don't worry about it."

Misaki turned to me. "Now that's finished, shall we grab something to eat?"

"I'd like that." I nodded.

After saying our goodbyes to Marina, we went out and ordered food from the cafè outside CiRCLE.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ugh, finally." Misaki chuckled. "Someone who understands why cilantro tastes bad."

"I know right?" I grimaced. "It's such a small herb but it leaves a distasteful aftertaste. Just thinking about it..."

We both shivered at imagining its taste. Misaki took a sip of her coffee to wash the thought away.

"So hey, random question." Misaki said. "Outside of tennis, what do you usually do?"

"Me? Well..." I gathered my thoughts. "Aside from school, tennis, and the usual surfing the Internet, I like to pick up a few life skills like cooking."

"Cooking, huh?"

"Yep! Other than that, I've also gotten interested in handicrafts."

"Oh, nice!" Her face lit up. "If I may intrude, I love handicrafts, especially making felt dolls."

"Making dolls sound really cute! Can you show me some that you made?"

"Sure, here let me some photos in my phone..."

She was browsing through her gallery and showed me pictures of skillfully crafted dolls.

"These are amazing!" I said in awe.

"Aw, it's nothing." She blushed. "Thank you for the compliment though."

I noticed something; Misaki tends to debase herself whenever she receives compliments. I wonder why she does that?

Anyway, I guess I shouldn't pry into that much; not my business to do so.

"Hey, I know!" I said. "Can you teach me how to make my own felt dolls next time you're free?"

"I'd be glad to." She said. "Making them is fun, especially if you're going to make it for someone special."

"Someone special? Like who?"

"Hmm, I always make dolls for my siblings, and I love it when I make them smile each time I hand them over."

"Sounds like Kokoro is rubbing to you with the whole 'making the world smile' thing."

"Haha! I guess you're right!"

We spent the remainder of the time talking about their band and future plans. She even invited me to watch their next performance soon.

"Sure, I'd love to go!" I said.

"Alright then, I'll see you in our next gig!" Misaki replied. "Let's get going, the sun's about to set."

After paying our bill, we both headed towards our home.

Something lingered in my mind on what she said back there.

Making them is fun, especially if you're going to make it for someone special.

A felt doll for someone special, huh..?

----------

Author's Note:

Hello, me again.

Surprise, I decided to do Misaki Part 3 yay. At this point it's either Yukina Part 4 or another one of my favorite girls (Hina, Tomoe, Ran, Sayo, Rimi)

Oh yeah, starting now, I accept requests for oneshots like "Male Reader x (insert girl here)".

I'm sorry if I won't be writing FemReader x character or Yuri ships mainly because I'm a dude so I don't know exactly how to put my perspective into it (Low-key want to make Yuri because I'm a light Himedanshi myself).

Also, if you'd like to request someone else apart from my best girls and it gets demanded highly, I'll make it happen.

As always, thanks for reading~.