Chapter 1

It was midnight, Mrs Kumar was waiting for her daughter, it wasn't like her to be late. She try to call her but it was switch off. Now she was getting very worried. She had no one to turn to, her husband had abandoned her for his mission promising that he would come back. It has been 10 years that he has not kept in touch, some people believe that the terrorists probably killed him. But Mrs Kumar still kept hope until his dead body was not found he still was alive.

She only had her daughter but had this feeling like something bad happen to her. Not able to wait  any longer, she went to her next door neighbor's house for help, he is a cop, his name is Anand Dhawan.

She pressed the bell and knocked on the door. Anand opens the door and see his next door neighbor.

He was secretly in love with Nina Kumar but never open up his feeling for her, fearing that she would reject him. Beside she still believe her husband was still alive when others were saying he was dead, how was he going to compete with the husband who she believe is alive. He didn't want to lose her by confessing his feeling, only his daughter Kesha knew the truth but reasonably Tanya found out the truth, she had promise that she would get us together. She didn't want her mother to be alone, waiting for her husband who was never going to show up. She ask Anand to confess his feeling as soon as possible saying that life is short you never know what will happen. Thinking about Tanya she was going to come with her tomorrow, to be his  morale support when he confess his feeling to Nina.

Nina: "Mr. Dhawan are you hearing me I need your help"

Anand: " I'm sorry, what did you say."

Suddenly Nina starts crying.

Nina: "My daughter Tanya she is not picking her phone, I think something is wrong, could you please find her."

Anand: "Don't cry Mrs Kumar, I don't like seeing your tears, I will look for her let me just inform my daughter.

Anand called his daughter who was in her room, he told her to keep an eye on the house and call him if Tanya arrive.

Anand and Nina went inside the car searching for Tanya.  For two hours they couldn't find her, Nina kept trying calling her but there was no answer.

Anand called his police force to find Tanya, he had send every police officer picture of Tanya on there phone, one of the police officer told him that they had a call from a mystery person telling us the location of a suicide case, he said...

Police: " Sir the picture you send is the same girl who took her own life."

Anand: "No it can't be, she was full of life, why would she want to end her life."

Nina: "Mr. Dhawan please tell me your not talking about my daughter."

Anand told her what they said.

Nina was having a panic attack.

Nina: " No, no, no, she would never take her life, I know my daughter she would never leave me like this...

Hearing the news Nina faints...

Anand grabs a water bottle, he takes a little bit of water in his hand and sprinkles on her face trying to wake her up.

She wakes up.

Anand: "Are you okay."

Nina: "How can I be okay, my daughter is dead, please take me to her."

They reach the police station in 45 minutes. Nina quickly ran to the police station.

Nina: " Take me to my daughter."

The police officer took her to her daughter.

Nina cried seeing her dead, life was so unfair first her husband, now her daughter, she was her life now she felt dead inside.

Anand couldn't see her this way, he came to her and gave her a hug.

Anand: "I'm sorry for your loss, she was a really a kind and generous girl."

Nina: "Do you think my daughter would kill herself."

Anand: "No, never will I think that, let's wait for the autopsy, they will all know she never committed suicide."

********************************

It took a week for the autopsy report to be ready, but the doctor had to give the police a fake report, which would tell them that she committed suicide. Leaving the cause of death and rape out of the report. Dr. Carson had no choice his family was kidnapped by those gangs who wanted the truth not to come out.

When Nina saw the report, she went straight to Dr. Carson's office. Only to here the shocking truth.

Dr. Carson: "I did what you told me to do, I gave them the fake report, nobody will know she was murdered and raped. Now would you free my family from your cage."

After Dr. Carson was done with the call, Nina showed herself in.

Dr. Carson: "How much did you here."

Nina: "Enough to know what happen to my daughter, she was, ra..ped, who raped my daughter."

Dr. Carson: "I can't tell you, they kidnap my family."

Nina: "What if it was your daughter would you stay quiet."

Dr. Carson: "No I would kill those monsters, if anyone harms my daughters. I would do anything to protect them and that's why I can't help you."

Nina: "Thats fine I'll fine them on my own."

Dr. Carson: "Please take my advice, you alone can't fight them, they are very powerful people, they will kill you, you will not get justice for your daughter, if you get killed, you need someone who has brains and strong enough to fight those powerful people. Trust me you need to make an army to defeat them."

Nina: "Can you give me the original report."

Dr. Carson: "I can't they destroyed the report, I'm sorry, I wish I could help you, but please take my advice you alone can't harm them."

Nina leaves the office with tears in her eyes.

Nina: "What am I going to do, how am I going to get justice for my daughter, please God give me a sign."

Suddenly her phone rings.

Nina: "Hello"

Caller: "Hey Nina it's been long time, remember me your best friend from Reshikesh."

Nina cried she got her answer the only person who could help her was her best friend Radhika Mishra...