Ch 3

New York, USA

Nina: "My daughter was raped and murdered Anand, she didn't take her life, the doctor told me they are very dangerous people, I just don't know how my daughter got involved with them."

Anand: "I'll talk to the head office to open Tanya's case."

Nina: "No you will not do that."

Anand: "But why, don't you want justice for your daughter?"

Nina: "I do, but it's too risky, I don't know if I can trust the police department, who knows maybe Tanya's killer works in your department, besides we don't have proof, and the doctor won't help us since they are targeting his family."

Anand: "Then how are we going to find Tanya's killer."

Nina: "My friend Radhika Mishra is coming, I know she will find out who were involved in my daughter's murder."

Anand: "These people are dangerous, how can your friend help?"

Nina: "You don't know Radhika the way I do, you don't know what she is capable of, Let me tell you how we met, how she saved me from human trafficking?"

Radhika I were best friend since we were babies, my father Tardesh worked with uncle Dilip in his Mishra Market, my mother had cancer when I was 5 year old, it was Radhika that stood with me on my worse day when I lost my mother, since then she has become my best friend.

When I stayed at Mishra's house for sleep over, I notice that Radhika talking in her dream, "you killed me Shanti Devi, I will get my revenge one day, you just wait and watch."

Nina: "Radhika wake up."

Radhika: "hah, what's wrong Nina?"

Nina: "You tell me Radhika, who is Shanti Devi?"

Radhika: "I don't know, maybe someone that I made up in my dream."

I believe her that it was just a dream, but when I was 15, she had saved me and the other girls from human trafficking that was run by Shanti Devi, I wouldn't have found out the truth if one of the man wasn't talking on the phone, he mention her name, Shanti Devi, that was the day I remember Radhika having that dream.

Anyways when I was rescued and safe at Mishra's house, I ask her again who Shanti Devi was to her and this time not to say that she is pretend because I knew she was real and that she is the one kidnapping innocent girls. Radhika told me.

Radhika: " First pinky promise me you won't tell anyone."

Nina: "Okay pinky promise I won't tell anyone, now tell me the truth, how do you know Shanti Devi?"

Radhika: "Do you believe in recarnation this is my second birth and it is the truth, in my first birth Shanti Devi was my sister. My evil sister, who took my life, so she could become Raj Oberoi's wife."

Nina: "Dont tell me she married your love of your life."

Radhika: "She never did Raj took his life and came to heaven with me."

Nina: "But she is still an Oberoi."

Radhika: "Thats because she married Sudesh Oberoi."

Nina: "You knew everything in your dreams, who you were?"

Radhika: "Yes, before my death and after my death."

Nina: "What happen after death."

Radhika: " Shanti Devi was becoming very evil, she let her granddaughter get raped by her father. Not only that he impregnated her when she was 19.