Chapter 3: But mooooommmm

We were driving down the road when I saw it. The thing that would change my mind forever.It was my mom.She was on the law acting like Edna from hairspray.I mean that house dress.UhUh honey.Thats a no." I am assuming you are not getting in peacefully" said dean."how do your know that's my house?" I said sassily."well 4:30 am and a yelling mother. All signs point to you." I rolled my eyes."Viviane you little whore sneaking out-" that's when I interrupted her and said "Woah did you just call me a whore! So much for being a respectful Christian,who says curses and being mean is a sin!" I guess I shouldn't have said that. She pulled me out of that car like it was a pit of lava (although right now she would have just recorded it) "Do not talk back to your mothe-" she stopped talking looked me dead in the eye and slapped me. Before I could sucker punch that bitch she continued "you know what. You will never be worth anything! I certainly don't want to be responsible for a dirtbag! You are not my child! Be gone by tomorrow !" She went back inside." Well that's a bit harsh for this being the first time that you actually caught me! Yeah that's fucking right I have been sneaking out for many nights!" I picked up my gun and shot a few holes right through her wall."enjoy your new window." I taunted.Next thing I know a suitcase full of my stuff is being hauled toward me."You throw like a girl!" I yelled not letting my voice crack.She stuck her ugly ass face out the window and said "I was incorrect,Be gone by morning!" She then shut her window.