Prologue

???'s P.O.V.

I considered myself a simple type of guy, others did not agree with me though. However my mother and father are here to support me. Even with all of that, I still try to live a normal life. Even if its hard to. But today was different. I was finally about to go on an really fun adventure. I just got my own dirt bike and was dying to use it. Today was the day where I was able to do just that. So I went to my bathroom and got cleaned up. Looking good.
 I went downstairs and saw that my red backpack was sitting on the table in the kitchen. I looked inside to see what was inside. Inside was the usual stuff that I would carry around in it. My water bottle, tent, sleeping bag, combat knife, med-kit, and finally my revolver. I've never had to use the revolver in my life before but my father has when it was his in the past...

Flashback

I was suddenly awoken by the sound of glass breaking. I thought this was a burglary so I hid in my bed. Then I suddenly heard a scream coming from my parents room. My fear took over and I rushed over to see what happened.
 The door to my parents room was open, so I looked inside and I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a mightyena threatening my parents while holding a knife. I yelled at him, "Leave them alone!!" The mightyena immediately turned to face me and shot me a quick laugh. "And what if I don't?" said the mightyena.
 My father took this opportunity and quickly grabbed the revolver from the nightstand drawer and immediately shot the mightyena in the head.
 I looked away because I didn't want to see what had just happened but I knew I had to look eventually and when I did, my face was full of fear and disgust. The mightyena was laying on the floor dead. I told my father, "What now? I mean you just killed someone!" My father replied, "Don't worry Alex, I'll deal with this. Now please go back to bed." I did as told and went back to bed but with fear filled in my head.

End of flashback

 After thinking about what happened in the past, I put back everything in my backpack and went to the garage. My mother was waiting there for me. "So Alex, today's the day huh?" "It sure is mom." I replied. "Well, I hope you stay safe." "Thanks mom." Then we hugged each other and we entered the garage.
 There she was, sitting there brand new. My dirt bike. I open the garage door and got on my dirt bike. I took out the keys from my jacket pocket and started it up. Started up with no problem. Then I got a little bit cocky and started to rev it. This startled my mother and she said, "Knock it off!!" I immediately stopped and replied, "Sorry, I got a little carried away." So then I turned off the bike and got off to give my mother one more hug. But then I noticed my mother was looking down, almost looked like she was crying but she was trying not to show it. "Don't worry mom, I'll be fine. I've done this kind of stuff before." So then I hugged her one more time then I got back on and waved to her. I was off!

A/N

I know that this part was kind of long but trust me, there will be longer chapters. This is just the prologue. Also, I know this so far sounds confusing and weird... And that's because I'm weird. But like I said on my profile, i'm not that good of a writer. Anyways, see you in the next chapter.

Word count: About 600.