Prologue: Late

Being late on the job on your first day. Such annoyance. In all of your honesty you should have set you alarm clock just a few minutes early, but apparently you didn't want that since the sound of your alarm makes is like straching nails on a chalk board.

In a panicked matter you woke up and instantly rushed towards the bathroom with decent speed mixed with loud stomping that Merlin should have woken up to. Speaking of which..... Where is Merlin anyways?

Normally he would have been in the bathroom first singing to some Backstreet Boys songs or something similar to those and take 30 literal minutes to wash his own damn hair. However the handle wasn't locked and the looks of it the bathroom didn't smelled like flowers. (And thank god for that)

In a worried groan you searched the entire house. From the Attic to his Room below he is nowhere to be seen, so you decided to think 'Fuck it. He might be in the Casino right now' and head back to the bathroom to see those damn scented candles that nearly took the entire house being lit already with the note that reads "Have a nice bath my Dear~"

"I'm going to fucking murder you." Is the words you possibly blurted during when you were being drowned by the warm shower water that slides down your skin. Your mood as of the moment is mixed with Anger and Relaxation since it calms you that Merlin's signature Scented Flower Candles™ fills the room and angers you that Merlin's signature Scented Flower Candles™ is what your smelling from your nose right now.

After that whole bath you walked into your room and opened the usual creaking closet. The clothes you seem to have is filled with Band T-shirts (Mostly with Kippōshi and The Gang), Shorts, the two Jeans that you wear for nearly 2 years from now..... And your Blue Casino uniform.

Speaking of which. Your Brain decided it was a good idea to remember that your only have a few minutes left to go to the Casino in which causes you to quickly snatch your uniform and tried your best to wear nearly every single bit of your uniform. From the white shirt that was suppose to be underneath the bright blue color of the smooth polyester coat.

Only to end up having a scuffed version of the uniform with the golden pins formed in an disorderly matter, the black thighs are nearly tainted by the remaining water and the coat seeing sights of small folds that is nearly every where.

The look on the uniform made you a bit disappointed as if you dropped ice cream on the floor or spilling the apple juice that you just brought but there isn't much time to think about those unfortunate events that actually happened in your life time.

So with the quick rush of adrenaline and that coffee that you instantly gulp into one sip because you took out the kettle a little bit to early to create a warm cup of Joe you rushed into the nearby bus station and sat in the back row with...... Him right beside you. "I didn't expect you to be in this specific bus! Such coincides! Do you liked th---" You punch the longed hair individual that made nearly everyone in the bus look at you two as his usual attire that makes him look like a damn fashion designer is now ragged and shifting into the hot sun bathe leather seat of the bus. In short: he fell on the seat.

 In short: he fell on the seat