Sweatpants (Dukexiety)

Smut Warning! I saw a lot of Virgil and Dukexiety requests sooo

     Virgil walked down the stairs from his room, wearing nothing but his hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. He stopped for a second, noticing only one other side was down there. He couldn't really tell who it was, considering they all looked the same from behind, but as he looked at him longer, he realized one thing. A patch of silver hair.

"Good morning, Virgil." The green side sang. They've been dating for a while, but they still pretend they hate each other when they're around the other sides.  Virgil smiled and walked over to the couch, instantly snuggling up to remus. Remus looked down to see Virge's natural bulge and outline and an idea struck him.

"No underwear? Feeling frisky, Virgil?" Remus asked, pressing his hand down onto Virgil's crotch. Virgils face went pale as his eyes grew wide at the sudden feeling.

"..um..I-I guess..." Virgil stuttered. Remus darkly chuckled as he pulled down Virgil's sweatpants until his hard cock sprung up. Remus looked up at Virgil for a nod of confirmation, which was given, before slowly putting Virgil's tip in his mouth.

Virgil whimpered and gripped the couch, his head tilting back. Remus's left hand massaged Virgil's balls while his other hand kept him steady. Remus's head went further down the emo's shaft, using his lips to lubricate it the farther down he went.

Eventually, Remus's head was quickly going up and down, his left hand now covering Virgil's loud moans. Virgil tapped Remus's arm twice, signaling he was getting close. Remus just went faster up and down Virgil's wet cock before he came, his cum shooting down Remus's throat as the s̾t̾i̾n̾k̾y̾ side moaned and choked on it. Virgil just let his entire body relax while remus pulled off of his dick.

"..th-thanks..." Virgil stuttered. Remus chuckled at how cute he was. He wiped the corner of his mouth, getting some cum he missed.

"Aren't ya glad you decided to wear sweatpants?"

"..shut up, remus.."