A mere test (Logan x Remus)

Sex warning. Also, I found the picture while obsessing over Logan because I'm my opinion, he's the best side and I just really like that picture of him. K, onto the story!

     Logan was always a curious person, even if he showed it in..different ways than the others. One of his favorite things to learn about is the human body and how it reacts to different things. He already knew a good portion of the subject, but he needed to know more. He needed to conduct a test.

      First, he needed to find a test subject. And the only person that was willing to go through whatever Logan needed to was Remus. The next thing he needed to figure out was what kind of things the body would be reacting to. Knowing Remus, he would most likely to comply if Logan tested him with sexual stimulation.

Logan exited his part of the mindscape and went into Remus's, instantly feeling uneasy at the smell of vomit and blood. He looked around the room, feeling nauseas at the fluids and stains on the walls.             His eyes traveled over to a corner where he saw a large shadow, visibly hunched over. The shadow realized Logan's presence and stood tall, walking into the light. Logan instantly knew what it was and walked over.

     "Remus."

The mass looked over at Logan, it's eyes glowing. It stepped into the light to reveal the intrusive side.

"Oh, look what the cat dragged in! Now, you're the last person I'd expect to see in these parts of the mindscape." Said remus. The purple around his eyes was intense, as was the evil aura around him.

     "I need you for an experiment." Logan waited for a response.

     "Well, unless it's necromancy, sex, or both, I don't want to do shit!" Remus leaned against the wall, crossing his arms.

     "I'm doing an experiment on how the body reacts to sexual stimulation. The only person that would be willing to go through what I need is you." Logan stood there, hoping Remus would comply.

"Well, shit! Say less!" Remus walked over to Logan, grabbing his hand and disappearing with him. They both appeared in Logan's room, where Logan had placed a large dark blue bed with a fairly sized side table. On the table were many different kinds of toys, some rope, and handcuffs. Remus walked over to the bed and flopped on his back, snapping and making his clothes disappear. He looked at Logan with a challenging look.

"Well? What are you waiting for? An invitation?" Remus said. Logan just gave him a cold look and went over to the side table, conjuring a pad and pencil.

"I am going to be taking notes, so don't get mad at me if there is a temporary pause." Logan said, snapping and instantly cuffing Remus to the bed frame. Logan grabbed the first toy he would be using, a small vibrator, and sat in between Remus's legs. Logan realized he was forgetting something and grabbed a blindfold out of his pocket, reaching up to Remus's head and putting it on him.

Remus started, "a blindfold? Ooo, it's satin! Quick question, are you-"

"Do I need to gag you as well, Remus, or can you keep your mouth shut?" Logan snapped. Remus opened his mouth to say something, but quickly closed it.

"Good."

Logan grabbed the vibrator and turned it on, looking at it before putting at Remus's hole, teasing it. Remus just lied there, unfazed. Logan got a confused look and paused to write, before slowly pushing the vibrator into Remus while turning it up a notch. Remus groaned and bit his lip while squirming.

After a while of slowly pumping the vibrator in and out of remus, Logan pulled it out and set it aside. He grabbed a belt and harshly snapped in the air. He watched as Remus's breath hitched and his dick twitched a small bit. Logan just let out a small "hm" and grabbed a dildo that was guaranteed to find the prostate. He slid it into remus as the bottom moaned lewdly.

"..J-Jesus..what is that?" Remus asked. Logan didn't respond and found Remus's prostate rather quickly. He slowly massaged the spot with the dildo as Remus moaned rather loudly. Logan wrote a few words down before ramming the dildo dead on into Remus's prostate. Remus moaned loud enough for it to be considered a scream and came instantly.

Logan got a semi- surprised look and took the dildo out while Remus whined at the feeling. He grabbed a small washcloth he had kept in his pocket and walked into his bathroom, running it underneath the water and squeezing it. He walked back to remus and cleaned him off before taking off the blindfold as well as the handcuffs.

"We can conduct another experiment at another time." Logan said as he snapped, putting Remus's clothes back on.

"..oh shut up..you just wanna see me naked aga-" Remus started, but Logan snapped halfway through, sending remus back to his room.

"Not today, Remus. Not today."