𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲

It was so quiet, you could've heard a pin dropping. Everyone in the room was staring at Carti.

"Did you plan to shoot us all up or what?" Uzi whispered surprised, poking him in the side with his ellbow.

Rocky shook his head. "Yeah what the hell? School shooter type beat."

"Columbine nigga" Tyler muttered.

Carti was sweating and trying to form a sentence. "I- I, that-" but he wasn't able to finish it because Thug was speaking to him again.

"Y'all can continue eating. I'm still gonna talk to some of you later but for now I just want to have a little conversation with Carti in private. Please come with me." He waved him over to the front.

Carti, who was completely confused about the whole situation, stood up feeling dizzy and made his way over to Thug. While passing all the tables, he heard some of the boys laughing and some others bombarding him with insults but he wasn't able to notice what they were saying. It all felt like a bad dream.

Six firearms? He never even had a gun in his hand before. Let alone a firearm. It all must've been a big misunderstanding.

Carti followed Thug out the room and into his office, where Thug closed the door and signaled him to take a seat before he sat down behind his desk and looked at him disappointed.

"I don't know what went down in your head when you decided to carry weapons, let alone that many, with yourself. I'm not accepting this kind of behaviour here."

Carti opened his mouth and stuttered "I didn't-"

"Shut up. Do you know how many boys were sitting here before you and tried to talk themselves out with some stupid excuse?"

"But-" he was cut off by Thug again.

"I don't want to hear it. Carti, you should be ashamed of yourself. Me and Gunna had a little conversation about you. We think it's the best if you go and talk with our therapist Future tomorrow. Maybe he can get through to you and find out what's wrong with you" Thug sighed.

"You're going to see him in the morning right after breakfast at 9 am. It's sad because you're going to miss the first activity and won't have time to bond with the other boys but I think it's the best we can do now. Oh and of course, we're going to give you some sort of punishment. But we're not sure yet which one. Your parents have been informed as well. They're extremely disappointed in you and want to talk to you on the phone tomorrow."

Could it get any worse than that?

_____________________________

Meanwhile in the dining room, Carti was of course the main topic.

"I would've never expected that from this guy. He looks so innocent" Yachty commented while stuffing a banana in his mouth.

Him, X and Ski had joined Uzi, Rocky and Tyler at their table after Carti left.

"Right? I talked to him at the airport and he seemed super normal. That's weird" X mumbled and downed a glass of water.

Ski smacked his lips. "I don't want to sleep in a room with this creep. Probably gonna stab me in my sleep or something."

"Yeah. Mentall ill" Tyler shook his head in disgust.

Uzi was distracted by the sound of loud laughters. He looked over to the table next to them, where Metro, Savage, Offset, Rich, Travis and Quavo were dying about something.

He suddenly remembered seeing Quavo switching tags on the suitcases and wondered wether it was Carti's luggage that fell victim to them. It would make way more sense that way.