15

Third pov

"We cannot save a girl named Jaeyin. Sorry for your loss." Hesaid and walked away. They was burst of crying.

"It's not gonna be happened!" Jeongin exclaimed and cried. Bang Chan hugged him.

"She will sad if she saw you cried." He said but still he can't stop crying.

-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-

2 months later

👀Chaemin's pov👀

"This is your day of your graduation, Chaemin." I said to myself and went out on moments later.

"Ready to go?" Jayie and Jaeyin's mom asked. I nodded and we went out from Jaeyin's house and get in the car.

We arrived to school. I saw Amy infront of school gate. "Hey Amy, sorry for waiting." I said.

She shook her head. "That's okay, I just here moments ago."she said and we go to hall for graduate.

"Chaemin, I went to the behind with them, okay," told Jayie and she nodded. "Did your brother and his friends come?" I asked

"Yeap, they with Jaeyin's brother and his friends too." she said while pointing on my behind make me turned. I saw Seungmin waved at me.

I can felt my cheeks turned red. Moments later, the graduation are starting. They called the name one by one. After graduation we all went out from the hall.

Me and Amy was happy we can finally graduated but not with Jaeyin. I miss her already. Then, the other was come towards us. I hugged them all.

🐱I.N's POV🐱
In privacy room,
We all go towards Amy and Jayie. We all hugged each other, we released that hugged. Jayie with Changbin and Seungmin with Chaemin.

I felt happy but same time felt jealous. If Jaeyin was here, maybe I will be with her now. I looked around but something caught my attention.

I saw a girl in short magenta colour hair out from the principal office. She brought the certificate with trophy on it. I want to go near her.

"I want to go somewhere" I said

They nodded. I went near her but the fans of mine distracted me. I can't focus on her. After that crowded place and my fans out of nowhere.

I sighed of relief and continue to walk. But I didn't saw her there. I lost her-

Why I fell when go to her my heartbeat getting faster.

I thought and went back to my friends.

Unknown's POV
I went out from principal office to took the graduation certificate. I saw a boy in smart hair black go towards me. I quickly out from that but luckily bunch of people blocked him.

I walked as fast as I can. I was bumped onto someone. I looked up and saw my friend, Lee daehwi infront of me.

"Get up." he gave me a hand and I took that hand before get up.