Truth or Dare? dare - Plasma

Warning: Alcohol

Jay was with his girlfriend Nya at a party, he wasn’t really a party person. But Nya convinced him to try it out, she thought he needed to get out more and be a bit more social. Since the boy was often anxious and introverted out in public, she thought the alcohol might bring out a new side to Jay. One that maybe made him more relaxed and social. “Hey Nya!” A girl yelled from the other side of the room, they had just entered through the door and someone already noticed them. Jay was fiddling on the hem of his shirt, there were so many people there. It was loud, he could feel the music’s bass through the floor. Nya took his hand and gave him an assuring smile and he smiled back, they walked over to the girl who had screamed her name. She was average height, about the same as Jay who is considered a short male. She has tanned skin, fire red hair and pine green eyes. When they walked up to the table, the girl created them right away. “Hi Nya, nice seeing you.” She hugged Nya, who let go of Jay’s hand. She then looked at the brown haired boy, she smiled. “Hi, Skylor.” She put her hand out for him to shake, he nervously shook her hand. “Jay.” He responded, her face lit up when she heard him say his name. “Oh, so you’re Nya’s boyfriend. She was right, you are cute.” The red-head giggled at his shyness. He laughed nervously, he looked at Nya expecting her to get all jealous. But she looked fine, and smiled back at them. “If I wasn’t into girls, I would just eat you up.” Skylor then said, and that’s when Jay understood why Nya was so calm.

“Oh my god, Skylor. Stop talking so we can do this thing.” A black haired boy said, sounding annoyed. He had brown eyes and was wearing all black. It is Cole from Jay’s class, he had talked to him a few times. He seemed cool, he likes a lot of music so they always find something they both like. “Okay, Cole.” Skylor said sitting down next to the angry boy. There were a few other people there, but Jay  couldn’t recognize anyone else. He sat down next to Skylor while Nya started annoying a brown haired boy. “Kai, I didn’t know you’d be here.” She smiled, that’s when Jay recognized the boy, Nya’s older brother. He had met him once or twice, Kai didn’t seem to like him. “So we’re playing truth or dare, the rule is if 3 people pick truth, the person after them has to pick dare.” A jock said as he smirked at Nya and Jay who had just come. 2 people picked truth and the bottle landed on Nya who also picked truth.

“Do you love Jay?” A blonde girl said, everyone went “oooo” while Jay nervously looked at Nya and took a sip from the cup that Skylor had given him. “It’s too early to say, but I do know that I really like him.” She said, Jay then noticed eyes on him. He looked to the person straight in front of him, it was Kai. He glared at Jay hard, he didn’t like someone going out with his sister. Jay went back into the game and looked away from Kai’s glare, Nya spun the bottle and it turned around at a fast speed. It started to drop speed, it was nerve racking to watch it spin so slow. It then landed on Jay, Skylor whispered something into Nya’s ear and Nya smiled in a mischievous way. Jay felt all the worry come back.

“Since it’s been 3 truths, it’s an automatic dare. SO Jay I dare you… to make out with Kai.” She said, you could hear people go “oooo” for the second time that night. Kai looked shocked, he stared at Nya. Jay looked just as surprised. “Nya, you want me to make out with your brother?” He asked. “Is that really okay?” Kai and Jay looked at each other in pure awkwardness. “Well, I wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t okay. It’s just a dare.” She said, Jay shrugged, he moved out of the both he was in.

He walked over to Kai, he sat his leg next to Kai who was sitting down. So he was hovering over the other. “Is this okay for you? I know you don’t like me, so you-” Jay mumbled in a whisper, but the brown eyed got annoyed at him talking and wanted him to shut up. So he just pushed his lips onto the others, it took awhile for Jay to realize he was making out.

They were so into the kiss, they forgot everyone else was there. They could hear some of the others cheering and some guy shouted out. “WOw, they are really at it. It’s been 1 minute.” That’s when they snapped out of it and Jay pulled away and got off Kai. He whispered a small sorry, before moving back to his seat next to Skylor. He cleared his throat, his cheeks were a bit pink from embarrassment. He spinned the bottle and the game continued. But Kai couldn’t concentrate on it, he only thought about the kiss and why it felt so good. He felt bad, he couldn’t think that way of his sister’s boyfriend. But he couldn’t help it, something felt so right about Jay.

Soon enough it was Skylor’s turn to spin and it landed on Kai. “Hey Kai, truth or dare?” She asked looking at him, Kai was snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Skylor. “Truth.” He mumbled, he doesn’t feel like doing a dare and it was good 3 people hadn’t chosen truth yet. Everyone whined in disappointment, but the energy quickly changed when Skylor asked Kai for the truth. “Did you like the kiss you had with Jay?” Kai knew she only asked that to tease him, but he can’t be an ass. He should follow the rules, everyone else has. “Yes, I liked it.” He said plainly before spinning the bottle. They played the game for about 20 more minutes, before it seemed like everyone got tired of it.

Kai walked away from the table to get a drink, he put down his red cup onto the drink table and started to pour liquid into it. He felt the presence of someone else, he looked down next to him seeing Jay. He hadn’t noticed it when sitting down, but Jay is a lot shorter than him. He would say Jay is a bit under average. The blue eyed boy was making himself a drink, feeling Kai’s eyes on them. He turned to look at the taller boy. “I know you don’t like me with Nya, but you don’t have to stare at me.” He said with annoyance sealed into his voice. “No, I.. I didn’t mean to stare.. No.” Kai stuttered, feeling like a dumbass. He turned his head down to his drink, like it’s the most interesting thing he has seen. “Okay..” Jay said, before continuing. “Also, you.. Like the kiss?” He asked. “Um, well.. I, you see.” Kai stammered, he wasn’t normally like this. It was just something about Jay’s voice, that made him nervous and excited at the same time. “Because I also liked it.” Jay whispered, Kai could just hear it and he felt his palms sweat and his face become hotter. “Are you serious?” He questioned, looking down at Jay who looked back up at him. He nodded and looked away from the amber eyes in front of him. Kai moved closer to Jay, holding his chin in his hand. Jay looked up at the other male and they stared into each other's eyes for less than a second. Since Kai pushed his lips against Jay’s, closing his eyes while Jay’s were open. He soon enough kissed back, closing his eyes. But Kai pulled back right when he got into the kiss. “I’m sorry.” He moved back, and walked fast through the crowd of people. Jay tried to go after him, but got lost in everyone.

He sighed and pulled his hand against his sweaty forehead, making his bangs follow his hand. Kai sat outside on the porch stairs, drinking from his cup. He felt like an idiot, why is he kissing his sister’s boyfriend? Of all guys, he had to kiss Jay in truth or dare. If he hadn’t he wouldn’t have ever thought of Jay in a romantic or sexual way. He decided it would just be best to avoid Jay.