Chapter 2: Garden of the Gods and Devils

[This chapter has not yet been edited. Please beware of grammars and errors.]

To be honest, farming was slightly weird for me. In more than one way.

When I first Awakened in my previous life, the first crops that I had farmed were actually just normal everyday crops: daikon, carrots, corn, long beans, peppers, and leafy greens that could be eaten by any normal person. Since I wasn't using Mother's money to buy high-grade seeds without drawing attention, I resolved myself to only using normal ordinary seeds. Thus, daikon, carrots, corn, long beans, peppers, leafy greens, eggplants, cabbages, and normal vegetables that you can find anywhere was what I had planted.

However, when I noticed afterward that this so-called normal everyday crop was actually not normal at all.

The farming, watering, taking care of space bugs and all that was the same as every other plant out there in other people's PDS. However, when it came out from the ground, it was completely different.

In this time and age, daikon was always large. Some even weighed more than 35kg and about 20 inches long, normally. Well, in my case, it wasn't normal at all.

Have you ever seen a 100kg daikon that's more than 50 inches long? Well, if you haven't before then no need to worry because you will be seeing it soon enough. Not only would you see a 100kg daikon, but you would also see plenty of abnormal size grains, fruits, and all sorts of vegetables, too.

That's the thing. I did everything right just like how everyone else did it. Hell, I copied every action second-to-second, planted like how they did exactly as such, and yet, when it comes to harvesting time, I was the only one that always had to make sure that no one saw how large my products are in fear of being kidnapped and got sent to a research center.

And yes, I only use normal water bought from other people's PDS. Normal drinking water and normal rainwater. There was nothing unusual about the water or the earth that I've planted the seeds in since I didn't use the water from my Spirit Spring Well at all.

Even then, all of my crops come out all abnormal in size, tastes, and aura.

Well, at least, that's what I've thought until that God said such a thing before killing me. Hahahahha. Fuck! I should've noticed that my soul was different from other people! So anything that I planted will be different!

Zivina Shifter, real race? Immortal Wisteria Spirit. Ability? The First Shifter under the 12 Heavens and 9 Hells. Fuck, I was a damn Tree Spirit in my previous life with a soul that had long been capable of turning into a human. According to that god and that crazy motherfucker who can actually summon the otherworld's dungeon to this world, my soul was actually more than 900 billion years old.

And that fucking damn crazy asshole was my... younger adopted brother? A tree spirit from a 30 thousand years old peach tree. He went crazy because I left that world; the second world.

According to him, my root was what kept that world alive by absorbing the lava deep within the world's crust and turning it into mana to distribute it around the world. However, when I decided to die and reincarnate, that world had decided to follow me to this world... Why and how? It gained a self-consciousness after being nurtured by me for more than 9 million years.

In other words, for better understanding, that world's consciousness had turned into my baby. And like every baby out there, they all want their mommy...

Fuck!!!

Although I wasn't reincarnated until 500 years or so later, after the three worlds collided with Earth, I was actually the damn reason why all the three worlds came here.