Author Note

Warning!!

I am sorry to inform you that this story is not about romance or two lovers.

It's a thriller story. Romance...!! Directly, I won't say that it is a romance story. No. It isn't. But a romantic thriller ??? Yeah.

SO, Don't read if you are looking for HEA, or lovey dovey scenes,or anything related to sweet love, because there is none, and sweet is not my thing, when I write. I am giving you a warning because I don't want to hear.... "Why are you making Manik so vile... why is he like that...  why is he so dangerous.... Why is Nandini like that... why are you torturing them.. why are you separating them.. please don't separate them... bring them together.. Etc. Etc. Etc."

Lots of questions– doubts. Lots of why!

Why! Why! Why! 

 Well if you want to know the answer of 'why', then you have to read the story.

It's a thriller. Violence and crimes, and  explicit scenes are a part of it. 

In this story, A villain is a villain. No angel can change a villain. Not even a villain can change a villain. Emotion, friendship holds no value to the villain or to anyone. You might find backstabbing. And If you find someone sweet and vulnerable, and kind, it doesn't mean that he or she is sweet or an angel, or will remain sweet in future. A cover can be mismatched. A look can be decisive. You don't know WHAT you will find out, WHAT will turn into WHAT; until you read the story, you won't have answers.

If your heart is weak then stay far away from this story. And please no rude comments or bashing. It's completely a fiction– a fan fiction. Every scene is created from my imagination. I have no intention to hurt anyone. I am a big fan of MaNan. Take it as a story.

Sorry in advance.

I am going to update slowly. I don't want to pressure myself. But yeah this story was going on in my mind for months.. and I wasn't sure how to develop the outline. It took months to develop the outline. Hope you will like the story, and See the different sides of Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy. Two people.. two minds.. two different lives. Totally different from my other stories. 

Enjoy.

(Not edited)

(So I am apologizing for any grammatical and spelling mistake.)

●●●

(And honestly i have No idea, what will happen to this story, though i know the END, but middle is too acrid. The characters are all––––– mousy. Hope You will like the story.)

Love,

_D. A