Prologue

(Not edited. Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes. )

Prologue

Who is God? Me!

YES!

Here, I am the god, and they beg mercy to me for their life.

How beautiful! And pathetic at the same time!

But i liked it that way. or should i say i disgusted too much to lead them to their death. Don't they look beautiful? Oh my gracious! Tough to describe. For me, each of them were beautiful, just like this one beneath me. I love how her body is moving with mine. I thrust into her, hard and fast. She is screaming. My name. Ah! F*cking noisy. I don't want her to call my name to have pleasure. She is not anything but a target, to satisfy my craziness, my insanity.

But well, for now I can let it go, though her voice makes me feel sick but the pleasure i am getting is enough to forget her voice. I touch her n*pples, her body ache forward, giving space to me. I observe her pulse... her vein. I can feel her blood flowing rhythmically with every thrust.

Blood! Yeah it's time.

Kill. Kill.

Huh! I thrust harder, slow, harder.

She was in bliss, but I didn't let her come, she struggled to come. I laugh. I move aside, she thought I am squeezing her, b*tch. I bring the knife, her eyes are shut, enjoying too much.

Kill.

I kill with their fear, don't like when they closed their eyes. It's irritating. "Open your eyes, b*tch." I command as I place the blade on her naked chest, her body trembling with the coldness of the blade.

"I love pain." She moaned.

I pressed the blade on her skin, blood drawing my attention.

Kill.

I poured more pressure that her body flinched in pain.

"Ah!"

Her hands are tied, no chance to get rid of the bind, I smiled wickedly. "You love pain? Huh? Then how about this one?" I draw the blade from her chest to her rib cage. And she screamed the f*cking god names.

My eyes sparkling with the intensity of the moment.

I had picked this girl from the street, some guys were troubling, and I saved her.

But if only she knew that her death was saving her to finish alone. I stabbed the knife deeper this time, inch by inch, and she looked at me terrifyingly.

"NO." Her screams sounded like a bird chiming at twilight.

I wrapped my hand around her neck, squeezing tightly, as I pushed the knife deeper. Her body giving up all strength, as I again stabbed her, this time with no feelings. I stroke her cheek, beautiful. Part of me had been sickened, but I can feel the fascination of taking a life.

Slowly, I pierced my knife in her body, slicing roughly. After done with the works, I shoved the body into a large bag, and throw it to the vent, it will be found.

Soon.

I tuck the knife on my car, and the clothes. I clean the spot, but left few clues, not want to miss the fun of chasing.

But I make sure there is no DNA left.

They would find her. It would be fun to watch them. I drive my car out from the spot before someone sees me. 

==================

Hope you like the beginning. 

As i said i will update slowly. so be patient. the first chapter will come. Soon. 

I would like to hear your opinions about this story. But no bashing, no rude comments. Constructive Criticism is allowed. 

Let me know what do you think of the prologue and the description of this story? 

Thank you. 

Love,

_D. A