carter WTF!!!

{cam dallas}

dude you wanna go party , i know your upset about chrissy but maybe another girl can't make you feel the same but its worth a shot.

{matt}

uhh! fine ,but i loved her cam she cheated on me with carter one of my best friends and i can't believe carter too some friend he is.

uhh, i can't just blame her and  carter i was drunk caught off guard.

AT CAMS AND MATTS FRIEND'S PARTY:

[rachael]

so do you have how is it being a viner/youtuber ; do you ever get mad at fans blah blah blah blah blah.

{matt}

oh wait cams calling me bye "wow finally that girl was a taker"  i walk towards cam ans taylor and see none other than carter fucking Reynolds.

{matt}

what the  fuck are u doing here i say as i apporch him

{carter}

enjoying myself at a party , why do you care

{matt}

you slept with my girl friend i thought you were my friend, but no your a dumbass bitch who coudn't keep his dick in his pants.

{carter}

oh really matt the only reason she hooked up with me was because you kissed another grl .

SMACK!! 

{matt}

carter and i began throwing punches at eachother and things get worse. finally cam and taylor break us up  they drive us home in different cars as i get there i see ........................................

                                                                                      A/N

hi loves logan  here i know i haven't updated in a while but now i have winter break so i wiil definetly try to update more.  Anyways i see that alot of you are from the USA and Canada and that yall don't really comment but i reallly want you guys too b/c it helps me know what you guys want to read, etc. 

                                                  bye love, Logan <3