The Morning After

The morning after Elena told Damon that she wasn't sorry that she was in love with him. Elena woke up with Damon's manly arms around her. She stared into his eyes... hoping he'd wake up so they could just be together in the moment. The sunlight was streaming in, she felt warm, safe, happy and more in love than she'd ever been before. She placed a delicate kiss on his lips and snuggled in closer to him. He stirred. His eyes fluttered open. And he sleepily gazed at her. They kissed with love and passion. RING! RING! Elena's phone rang and they were knocked out of their perfect moment. It was Caroline.
C: Wanna meet at the grill today?
Elena sighed. "Damon... do you wanna come with me to the grill today?", she asked hesitantly. "With you? I wouldn't miss it for the world.", he said.
E: Damon and I will be there!
"By the way, Care will be there too",said Elena.
"You're such a liar!". Damon attacked her with tickles! Elena got out of bed and vamp sped to the shower to get ready. It was 10:30 AM, they were meeting at noon. Elena was closing her eyes and relaxing in the shower. Damon jumped in and massaged her back. She was startled but turned around and gave him a quick peck on the lips. She got out of the shower and got dressed. "Tease!", yelled Damon. She giggled. She got dressed,did her hair and went downstairs. Elena dropped to her knees in horror at the sight of him in the salvatore living room.