The Date Gone Wrong

The next morning, Damon woke up and kissed her cheek. He didn't bother getting dressed. He called Bonnie and Caroline to finalize Elena's surprise. He ordered room service and went to wake his sleeping beauty. 

Elena's POV

I awoke with the feeling of a kiss. A perfect kiss. The only reason that could get me out of bed in the morning was to spend time with my boyfriend.

''Good morning handsome...''-E

I said lovingly.

''Morning, beautiful...''-D

He said as he kissed my lips. I kissed him back. Slowly, never wanting his lips to be away from me. 

''So....what's the plan for today?''-E

I said pulling apart for just a second.

''This isn't good enough for you,huh?''-D

I rolled under him. ''It's perfect''-E

We spent almost 20 mins, making out. Kissing with so much passion, you'd think it was our first time. That's what I loved about us. How every time we did anything ordinary, it felt as exciting as the first. I can't imagine my life without him.

''So, of course we have plans for the day (he smirked). Lunch at a spot that serves excellent eggplant parmesan and you can wait to find out the rest.''-D

''Damon! ( I threw a pillow at him)''-E

I got out of bed and undressed (yes, he refused to look away). I wrapped a towel around my body and went to take a shower. 

10 mins later

Damon's POV

God, I'm so excited. Today's probably the most important day of my life. 

I undressed and snuck into the shower while her eyes were closed. Before she could notice, I started lathering her body with the soap. She jumped!

''My god. Damon, you gave me a heart attack!''-E

''Who else would be massaging you naked?''-D 

I smirked. ''If anyone else tries to, I'll rip their head off''-D

''Aww, don't worry...''-E 

She pulls my cheeks like I'm a two year old.

''... nobody except you gets to see me naked. I promise.''-E

She leans in for a kiss, but I spin her around and keep massaging her back. I whisper into her ear. So, she can feel my breath on her shoulder.

''I love you. I will always love you. And that is a promise you dare not break.-D

''I double promise. Okay?''-E

She giggles though she genuinely means it.

AT THE RESTAURANT

''I need to use the little girls room,BRB.''-E

She smiles and walks away. I can't help but smile back and watch her walk away.

Elena's POV

I wash my hands in the sink and stand there just feeling so happy and grateful. But I'm so lost in thought I don't notice a man behind him.

''Um, excuse this is the girls' room.''-E

That's when I scream in shock and fear. This guy lunges at me and tries to kiss me. I fight to get to the door but it's locked.