Chapter 1

Asmodeus' picture here above~! He's from the Otome Game 'Obey Me!'. (I'm playing the game, but this is NOT a fanfiction.)

NO incest (that's disturbing). The Yandere may sometimes give the reader a peck on the lips, BUT that's not incest.

And oh, his demon name is 'Asmodeus', but his human name is 'Jay'. Feel free to imagine him as Asmodeus from 'Obey Me!'. It's your choice how you want him to look like.

(y/n)= your name

Your age: 5 years old

(m/n)= mother's name

(L/n)= Last name

"Mommy! Daddy was being scary again!" You sobbed when you ran into the kitchen. Your mother was baking pancakes. She sighed and turned to look at you. "What did he do?" She asked softly.

"(y~y/n)~!" A masculine voice cheerfully sang your name as he came into the kitchen. You squeled and quickly hid behind your mother.

"Jay, please. You are scaring her." (m/n) scolded a little. "Awwhh, but we were just playing a game." Jay sighed. He hugged (m/n) from behind. He glanced at you. You gulped and moved away from him.

"Hey (m/n)." Jay spoke seriously. "Yes?" (m/n) replied. "Do you want another child...? A baby?" Jay asked. (m/n) blushed and gently pushed him away. "N-Not when you are scaring them..." (m/n) responded. "Sowwy~!" Jay pouted.

"A baby?!" Your eyes lit up with happiness. "Yes! Mommy! Give me a little brother or sister!" You bounced up and down in excitement. "Did you hear that?" Jay smirked. You gasped when he suddenly picked you up. "Give little (y/n) a baby sibling~!" Jay cheered, hugging you close to his chest. You smiled, ignoring how he had scared you before by playing hide and seek.

"Jay...I'm...the doctors said...that it's...uhm..." (m/n) turned the stove off. Jay looked confused as he stopped squeezing you in his hug and put you down. "What?" He asked. "Your illness isn't getting worser, is it?" Jay said worried.

"(y/n). Can you let daddy and mommy talk alone?" (m/n) smiled at you. You looked suspicious at them. "It's about the baby." Jay winked at you with a smile. You smiled, gave a nod and left after taking some pancakes with your favourite topping.

"Jay...I know I'll die before you. And-" (m/n) got cut off by Jay. His tone wasn't playful and flirty like before. "Shut up...Please, shut up." Jay said. There was a glint of sadness in his eyes.

Flashback:

"Asmodeus. You are the Demon Of Lust. You can't possibly fall in love. You only feel lust-" A fellow demon glared at Asmodeus/Jay. Asmodeus cut him off.

"I can. I have seen my beautiful soulmate. I'm 100 percent sure this is love what I am feeling. She feels the same, I already told her my feelings." Asmodeus replied.

"Get out of here then! Asmodeus, you are a sinner.- Even under us demons. You have left humanity behind a long time ago and yet...you still seek interaction with humans." The other demon scolded Asmodeus.

"Then I will leave." Asmodeus frowned. "I will only allow you to come back once you let go of that human." The other demon said before he left.

Flashback end

"I won't let you leave me and (y/n)." Jay said. (m/n) spoke after a short silence. "The doctors said there is a big chance I'll die if I give birth to a baby." (m/n) said. "But then...there is no need for another-" Jay started. "I'm pregnant." (m/n) blurted out while hot tears streamed down her cheeks. Jay flinched while his eyes widened in shock.

Jay gripped on his wife's shoulders. "Why didn't you tell me?!" Jay whisper-shouted. He shook her a little bit. "Because...B-Because I wanted to be sure everything will be ok! I then went to the doctor for a checkup and...a-and..." (m/n) trailed off as she cried in Jay's chest. She could hear his heart racing in his chest.

Flashback:

"(m/n)..." Jay interwined (m/n)'s hand in his own and looked lovingly in her eyes. "I swear- you will be the only one I'll love like this. What I feel for you isn't only lust, (m/n). People say the Demon Of Lust can't fall in love, but that's not true. I truly love you." Jay said. (m/n) blushed and smiled. "I love you too. And I trust you." (m/n) said.

Jay smiled. "Allow me to mark you as mine." Jay said while he pulled (m/n)'s shirt a little down- till her shoulder was a little exposed. He turned into his demon form: He got horns, fangs and his nails got longer and sharper.- His clothes also changed.

"It may hurt a little...sorry." Jay said before sinking his teeth in (m/n)'s flesh. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. The pain disappeared when Jay pulled away and licked the wound. The wound disappeared because of his salvia and it was replaced with an odd and beautiful golden tattoo which was his demon name written in a demon handwriting.

(m/n) looked in the mirror and was amazed by the tattoo. She smiled at Jay who giggled in response.

Flashback end

"You can't leave me...Never..." Jay whispered.