Chapter 5

You were slightly hyperventilating and your heart was racing like crazy. You tried to stay quiet, but the cold stiff hand of your dead mother around your waist didn't help.

Jay mumbled in his sleep, hugging you and (m/n) tighter in his sleep. You whimpered slightly. You carefully lifted his arm up. You flinched when Jay frowned in his sleep. You held your breath in and left the room which was luckly unlocked.

You exhaled and slid against the wall, sitting down. You covered your face with your hands and sighed frustrated as you tried to hold your tears back.

You were terrified of Jay. He was a lovely, handsome and caring father. But he could also be very scary. All the times when he would scare you before, he would just be joking around and apologize afterwards. But this time it was different...he didn't have the intention to scare you and was just slowly becoming more and more insane.

You wondered if anyone of the demon world could help.

"Hi, little one."

You flinched and looked up. You saw a red haired guy with light blue eyes. He has horns on his head and when he smiled- showing his teeth- you saw his fangs.

"Sammy..." You said softly. "Mhm. Is Asmodeus here?" The male- 'Samael'- Demon of Greed replied. "Daddy is sleeping." You replied. "Ah...You see...I was visiting a casino around here. Uncle Greed loves money, ya know. I had bad luck..." The male pouted. "I lost all of my money!" He whined.

You smiled a little, feeling better by seeing the Demon Of Greed who always loved playing around with you.

"The second reason I'm here is that your Uncle Wrath- Abigor noticed that a certain someone here used- uh, I forgot the name of the spell, but it keeps dead bodies intact and edible for a long time." Samael said. You tensed up.

"Greedy...m-mommy died." You started crying while explaining what happened. Samael hugged you. "Hush, I'm here now. It sounds like Asmo became Wrath and Melancholy interwined..." Samael sighed. "I'll go to him." Samael stood up. You nodded and left to your own room.

"ASMO! Hey, horny bastard!" Samael knocked on the bedroom door. The door opened soon after and Jay was now glaring at Samael, hair slightly messy and fists clenching. "What are you doing here?! And where's (y/n)?!" Jay asked.

"(y/n)'s sleeping in her own room. Well, Abigor told me that you used the forbidden spell. And gimme some money, I lost at the casino." Greed said, leaning against the doorframe.

"Oi, wait a sec. Is that (m/n)'s corpse?" Samael frowned. "Shut up, she's alive." Jay snapped. "Ok, chill. Yo, (m/n)? You alive?" Samael said, walking past Jay to (m/n). "Don't talk to her!" Jay shouted. "She's obviously death." Samael said and dodged Jay's punch. He caught his fist. "That's rude! We are friends." He pouted. "Please leave." Jay whispered.

"I can't let you suffer like this. Let's go back to the Demon world." Samael said.