What in merlins beard is going on?

I won't take up to much of yr time so here you go! Enjoy the story darlings!

------------
Harry's POV. (Point of view darlings 😌✋✨)

Harry woke up, his head pounding.
'what happened?'
Harry thought. He slowly opened his eyes and slowly sat up and examined the room. He was in a dark room with a long black dinning room table with chairs all around it, the room was illuminated by only the fire place that was at the other end of the table. But every thing was blurry for some reason. He slowly sat up and saw that he was wearing a dress.

'What in Merlin's... Why am I wearing a dress!?' He thought. He was also wearing what looked like black almost see through tights and what looked like black sneakers 'well at least I don't have to wear heels'

Just then he heard aloud groan behind him, he turned and saw Ron and Hermione. Harry helped Ron sit up. "You alright Ron?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine- ....." Ron went silent. His eyes went wide and was frantically looking around the room "H-harry where are we? What's going on? Why are you wearing a dress?!" Ron asked his lower lip quivering. "I-i don't know and I don't know where we are" he answered why trying to calm the now panicked Ron.

"R-ron, harry?"

They heard some one call their names. "Hermione!" Both of them shouted while crawling over to her. "Are you ok mione?" Ron asked. "I'm fine my head hurts a bit though- are you wearing a dress harry?" She asked the boy in question "y-yes..." Harry said shyly. Harry had never worn a dress in front of them before despite the fact that Ron and Hermione knew that he was kinda fem and bisexual.

"And harry" Hermione continued "where are your glasses?" Harry touched his face and his eyes widened "oh that's why every things blurry"

Harry was frantically feeling the floor, trying to find his glasses when hermione found them and helped harry put them on. His vision cleared, he could see the room more clearly now, and where he was. The room was dark due to the wood and only illuminated by the fire place behind a long black table with chairs all around it, and the lightly luminating candles around the room, until he noticed movement from the corner of his eye, it was Luna.

Harry got up to help out the the blonde, she looked younger, years younger in fact, he noticed he was too, and so was everyone else, 'what's going on? '
"Luna! Luna! You alright?" he shook the strange girl awake and so did a confused Neville soon woke (sorry if that sounded confusing) "Oh! Harry what a nice dress you have on!" Luna complimented the now flustered boy, her voice sweet as ever.

------
3rd person POV.

Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville and Luna soon stood up and checked their strange surroundings, to only find, Draco Malfoy, Draco's father Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange and voldy moldy on the floor as well, to be Frank it was quite a sight to see them passed out on the floor. The younger Malfoy stirred awake, confused and irritated my his pounding headache, until he noticed an all too familiar pair of emerald green eyes. He jumped up Imideately after he saw Harry, brushing wrinkles on his black suit. "I'm not surprised to see you Potter, seems you tend to follow me around" he sneered at the Raven haired boy, "don't flatter yourself Malfoy" Harry sneered back at the blonde.

But before Draco could say anything else, he heard groaning noises from behind him, it seemed that the rest of them were starting to wake.
--------

"What did you do to us!" harry shouted at the snake like face In front of him, with Hermione and Neville holding Harry back from charging at the dark Lord and getting himself hurt. "I did nothing my boy, I am just as puzzled as you are for why we are in this place" the dark Lord calmly explained to the fuming shortie. While The argument was unfolding, Bellatrix was giggling from the side, Snape with a blank expression that says, 'I've seen and endured this shit one two many you times, don't have to say it', Lucius and Draco were just standing there as well as Luna and Ron.

But while Draco was there, he only then noticed that Harry was wearing a dress, 'huh, cute' .... 'Wait. WHAT' did Draco Malfoy just call Harry Potter, his rival, his arch enemy, CUTE!? (Yes, yes he did). But Draco didn't stop himself, he just kept staring at Harry the entire time, noticing how adorable he looked frustrated.

Soon something on the floor glowed..... Tom Riddle's diary? What was it doing here? Everyone's attention soon turned to the diary curious of what that was, and why was it here.

The diary started glowing, ink started to come out, forming into something they cannot make out just quite yet, the ink continued to form, the black substance finally setting on a form.

The ink cleared away to reveal pale white skin, curly luscious hair, it was none other than Tom Marvolo Riddle.

"What."

----------

Yay! Fist chapter, ik that this is short(because I suck at wording) I need all of your opinions, should I continue? I want to but I'm having a writers block and I wanna know you guys input.

DRARRY! STOP SNOGGING ON MY COUCH-