Chapter 29

Everyone in the medical wing seeing Kaneki slowly regaining to move again. "What sparked the kakuja now?" Natasha looked at Fury and Arima only for the reaper to pull up Kaneki blood report. "His RC Cells have jumped to 6,000. Their rising which means his half kakuja can be unstable and come out without warning or he forms a full kakuja."

Fury looked at the ghoul then pulled out his phone "I'm have a talk with Furuta. See if he noticed anything different with Kaneki." Arima watched the director of shield leave only to have him and Natasha in the room. "So your the things ghouls fear in the night. White reaper." Arima looked at her in the eyes "that's what ghouls call me the white reaper of the CCG."

Fury walks the hallways only to head to Kaneki's office opening the door too see no one their. He looked at Furuta desk to see a note making him pick it up. Nothing was on the paper only a drawing of a clown face. The director of shield pressed his ear piece "Agent Hill I want a location on a agent Furuta."

Arima and Natasha we're talking only to see the ghoul move getting up slowly. "Hey easy Kaneki you were pumped with sedatives and RC suppressants. What happened do you remember what triggered your half kakuja?" The ghoul messes with his black hair only to see Arima "You attacked Fury I had to step in." Kaneki only nods in understanding only to think till it hits him looking at Natasha "Furuta-San almost everyday he gave me coffee. I don't know if it was that or something else but he kept coming with coffee for me."

Natasha was getting what he was trying to say "maybe he spiked your coffee with something to make your RC cells unstable and rise in number. Fury looking for Furuta to talk to him to see if you were acting funny."  This made the ghoul see his the his arms were healed making him get up only for Arima to catch his fall "You should rest Kaneki. The drugs won't ware off till another 3 hours." Kaneki only falls back down in the bed only to agree with the investigator "alright Arima-San I'll rest. Natasha-San can you make sure my report was sent?" She smiled softly "Sure kid rest."

Fury left the building only to jump into his car staring it up. "Location sir is in DC." He started to drive off only for the car to have the logo on the windshield with agent hills face. "Alright thanks Hill I might need you in DC. I'll give you three hours." The director kept driving only to hang up thinking about Furuta and the questions he had thinking he was on weird agent.

Natasha walked the halls till she bumps into Steve "hey how's our ghoul doing ? Where's Arima ?" She looked at him only to motion him to follow her "Kaneki is doing fine he's resting and Arima is making sure no one disturbs him or Kaneki  Kakuja comes out to play again. Fury is Looking for agent Furuta. We don't know we're he went or anything but Kaneki thinks it was him that made his Kakuja come out for so long." The reach Kaneki office entering Natasha looked around seeing the report on agori tree till Steve looked at Furuta desk seeing some hidden paperwork. The solider pulled them out seeing something about winter soldier making him place it down on the desk looking threw it.

"Seems like Furuta was interested in this winter soldier.." Natasha walked towards Steve making her look at the paperwork "he's a assassin no one has ever lived when they meet him. He's deadly and a ghost doesn't show up till something is needed to be done. Wait what's that?" Steve looked too see a clown mask in a drawer making him pick it up "Clown mask kinda creepy." Natasha looked at it only to press a button on her ear piece "call Clint. Steve you can tag along we're gonna go get something to eat and talk about what's happening with Kaneki." They leave the office making their way down the hallways only for some weird people in black suits and hats walk past them with weird white eyes. "Have you seen those guys before ?" Natasha turned around only too see the group of men turn down the hallway "No but they had visitor badges they looked weird."  Steve agreed they make it too the parking lot heading into Natasha car heading to their destination.