❁48: Hatred❁

SCARLETS POV

Beautiful!

My room is literally complete now, I decided to snapchat some people now.

@ScarletxGilinsky: Snapchatting people, comment your users and I may even add you!💞

Then a few minutes later I got 234 retweets and 153 comments. I instantly get a ton of notifications from Snapchat, I open the app and check some out.

@SimplyyDiana: A photo of her doing a a fierce sign, with a caption saying "Ily scarlet🙅 you slay"

Awe! That's pretty cute, I screenshot it and keep going. I may do this more often, I write her name down on a piece of paper to remind myself to add her later on.

@Cece.Remainser: A photo of her doing a peace sign with her friend I'm guessing, with a caption saying "#GilinskySquad😊

I also write her name down, this is actually pretty fun! Noticing how I have a pretty load full of friends right now.

I'll do 2 more.

@LexieDallas: A photo of her doing duck lips with the caption "#GilinskyForeves🙅"

I also write her down. One more left, I close my eyes and pick a random one.

@espinosaslutt: A photo of her and Matthew when he was at magcon. That is pretty cool, I screenshot it and
Write her name down.

I instantly try to reply to all of them, but they keep coming in. I just add some of them as I get a lot of notifications from twitter but I ignore them right now.

I sigh and turn my phone off, I look up
To see Matthew right In front of my, how?

"Well hello gorgeous" He says, kissing my nose. I let out a pretty unattractive giggle as he just smiles at me.

"Hello handsome" I wink and kiss his cheek. He smirks as I take his hand and we walk out of the room together.

I flatten out my white crop too, and re-adjust my shoe laces before we walk off downstairs.

"Whatcha wanna eat?" I question

"Anything" He shrugs as I walk to the pantry.

"Bacon, eggs and orange juice?" I ask

"Sounds perfect" He says, unlocking his phone. I grab the pan, the bacon strips, 4 eggs and 2 glasses and some orange juice.

I pour the orange juice into one glass and hand it over to Matthew, he smiles, thanks me and then takes a sip and continues to do whatever he was doing on his phone.

I fry the bacon up, as soon as it's done I grab 2 plates, and put the perfectly crisped bacon on them.

I crack the eggs, place them in a bowl; throwing the shell out and stirring it.
I put the yolk on the frying pan and began.

"Scramble?"

"Yes please" He replies, I simple say an okay and continue.

I scramble the eggs, as soon as there done I place the eggs on the plate. I grab 2 forks, walking to the table and placing it down.

Matthew sits down and begins to chow
down, I take a bite out of the eggs. Man, this is pretty good. I continue to eat.

"So, what you going to do today?"

"Well, Magcon is happening again" He replies, I just nod simply and take a sip of my orange juice.

"You can't come though." He says, making it seem like I couldn't hear.
I choke, what?!

"What?!" I say, kind of yelling. I regret yelling at him; like always..

"I'm sorry! Bart says it's only the guys this time" He says, with a sorry look in his eyes.

I take a deep breath, He won't try anything, I know that.

"Well then, Just don't lay around have fun" I give a little fake smile, he smiles back. I sigh gently and continue with my mid-time lunch/breakfast.

As we're done, I take both of our plates and that to the sink; to be washed later on during the day.

"When?" I bite my lip

"When what?" He questions, I stop and turn him towards me.

"When's Magcon?" I ask again, looking down and biting my lip.

"Baby, don't bite your lip.." He says,
Groaning. I giggle and release my lip from between my teeth.

"In 5 days." He says worriedly. Wait, what?

"5 days?!" I yell frustration is the word I'm looking for.

"I'm so sorry.. I would take you if I could, you know that princess!" He complains back, no. Not another fight.

"So you tell me now?! What am I supposed To think? Oh yeah my boyfriend is leaving me in 5 days,
Yay?!" I now yell.

"Well I'm fucking sorry okay!" He argues back.

"Well whatever! Have fun there, meet some new cute girls while your at it huh?!" I yell, tears starting to brim my eyes.

"I fucking will! She'll be way prettier and nicer than you'll ever be!"

What? That struck my heart one thousand times. My heart, is broken. Completely.. And utterly.. Broke .

"Scarlet I'm so sorry I didn-" I cut him off

"T-that was the meanest thing I've ever heard.." I say, officially crying.

"I didn't mean to I-"

" Fuck you. "

"Scarlet, you don't mean that.." He says

"Maybe I do." I yell, again.

"I hate you!"