Old Hetalia Fanfics (WIP)!

1.)Asakiku:The haunted mansion we go

Today was October 31 or also known as Halloween. A spooky holiday most seemed to like. It was very common to see a lot of "scary" decorations and a lot of kids walking around the neighborhood asking for sweets from random houses. But instead of staying at home tonight, Kiku had finally accepted Alfred's invitation to visit the haunted mansion with a few other teenagers in their neighborhood.

After getting into his costume Kiku had finally set foot out of his house to only see Alfred and some strange teen with thick (thicc) eyebrows arguing outside.

"Bloody hell, Alfred! Are you sure this is where he lives?" The strange teen asked.

"Yep! The hero is always sure!"

2.) Romacan-My R

Matthew was a simple student. He was never really noticed by anyone not even by his own family. Every day he had to deal with a lot of things most people didn't expect. He felt tired of all the nonsense happening around him. Every day was the same routine for him. Get up, grab some clothes for school, skip breakfast, walk to school, etc. Today, he decided to end all the pain once and for all.

As he stood inside the bustling hallway he made his way navigating through the crowd of students. He finally reached the door that lead to some stairs and opened it gently. Light footsteps could be heard as he continued to climb higher and higher until he arrived to another door.

"Here it goes..."

3.)"Are you serious?"-Fruk Au

Today was a special day for Francis.
The day had finally arrived! It was the day he would marry the love of his life but let's start from the beginning, shall we?

It was a normal day for Francis. Well...As normal as it could get. He thought it would be a good idea to stop by a bookstore which was nearby the store he ran.