Photo Fuss (Part 3)

The leaders were already in Lonesome Flats wearing cowboy outfits waiting for Poppy and Branch in front of a stagecoach.

King Quincy asked, "Where are Poppy and Branch?"

Delta answered, "I'm sure they'll be here on time."

Poppy then came up to them in a car bug, shouting, "Get in the car! We're taking the photo somewhere else!"

Barb asked, "Where's Branch?"

Poppy said, "What? Oh, uh, he-he fell down a well."

Trollex asked, "What?"

Poppy shouted, "Come on!"

But then, Poppy turned back and saw that Branch was coming up fast.

Poppy grabbed the camera and pushed everyone into the stagecoach behind them, "Change of plans!"

The stagecoach was connected to two stags.

Prince D asked, "Poppy, what's going on?"

Poppy frantically answered, "I just thought of another place that's great for the photo! But, it's only reserved for a while, so we have to get there as fast as we can!"

Once everyone was in the coach, Poppy got up on the driver's seat and started the stags by whipping the reins, "Yah! Come on!"

The stagecoach took off with Branch following after.

Queen Essence asked, "Where in the world does that girl have us heading to?"

Delta said, "I'm not sure, but she's sure in a hurry to get there fast."

Just then, Branch was able to catch up and get beside the stagecoach.

Cooper saw him and said, "Branch! You got out of the well!"

Branch turned and asked, "What?"

Trollex noticed the tooth and said, "Whoa! But, your tooth is all jacked up!"

Poppy noticed Branch and yelled at him, "You're not getting in this photo!"

Branch yelled back, "Oh, I'm getting in that photo!"

Branch saw he was about to hit a tree and immediately abandoned the car bug and got in the driver's seat next to Poppy.

They both then fought over control of the reins, shaking the stagecoach with everyone inside bumping around.

Trollzart poked out the window and yelled out, "I don't think it's a good idea to fight over the reins like that!"

It was too late to stop them for all the rattling had disconnected the stagecoach from the stags, who ran off in one direction and the stagecoach in another.

Everyone looked forward and screamed as the stagecoach went right into a ravine.

Once the carriage made it to the bottom, King Quincy got up and asked, "Is everybody ok?"

Everyone was groaning in pain from the hard hit at the bottom, but there were no life-threatening injuries. Just a few bruises.

Branch helped Poppy up off the ground, "Poppy, are you ok?"

Poppy said, "Yeah. I'm fine, " and turned to face Branch.

Branch then gasped and snickered a bit when he pointed at Poppy's mouth.

Poppy looked into the river and gasped as she saw...her broken tooth.

Both took a look at everyone else and saw that they all had a chipped tooth.

Branch then smugly said, "What was it you said about photos not being about looks?"

Poppy stared at him for a moment...and then started laughing, "I'm sorry."

Branch joined in and soon, so did everyone else.

*Flash*

***

Back in Pop Village, Branch had hung the photo on the wall.

The photo had everyone smiling, showing off their broken teeth, not caring about how they looked as long as they were together.

Branch said as he smiled at the photo, "I knew I'd get in that photo."