✨Ready up & Glam up✨Pt.2

My favorite song as of now ^

No one's POV:

After another 2 hours, the twins stood tiredly; bags adorning their pale yet muscular arms. They had boughten more clothes than either had expected to. To their dismay they still had much more planned for the day.

Finding new encouragement, they sauntered towards their car to drop of their shopping bags before they continued on. Walking back into the loaded mall,  a low growl adjourned their train of thoughts.

"Hungry?"

Jungkook shook his head in embarrassment in response to his brother's question.

GROWL~

Laughing softly at the younger's growling stomach he decided to speak up.

"How about we get some food then continue after, hmm?"

"Oh alright"

Jungkook nodded in agreement as his stomach growled once more. Leading the older back into to the mall, he took them both straight to the food court.

 Leading the older back into to the mall, he took them both straight to the food court

"Where would you like to eat Ggukie hyung?"

"Hmm do they have Panda Express?"

"Yup! Over here"

(A/N: I really miss panda Express and In & Out but I can't get any 'cause of corona😭)

Jungkook and Jeongguk both rushed over to the chosen establishment since they were very hungry from all the shopping they had done. Small smiles spreading across both of their faces, intensifying their already handsome features.

They got their food and sat down at a table to eat, randomness taking over their conversations accompanied with their childish laughter.