🎉Welcoming Ceremony🎉Pt.2

Play song when I say to^

No one's POV:

Jungkook stood at the gate for a moment longer, watching as the blossom tree shed it's once luscious petals. Winter continued to near as fall was coming to an unexpected end.

'This year is going by far too fast' an exasperated sigh left Jungkook's soft lips as he dreaded the thought of all the attention he'd be receiving upon entering the school building.

Jungkook trudged forward, his newly dyed hair basically begging for attention. His foot passed through the once sealed doors as he lazily entered the building.

Jungkook's face held a cold and hard stare, opposite from the once warm one's he wore that very morning. Despite his obvious dislike towards others and his so called "bad boy" demeanor, heads still turned.

The once peaceful hallway was now filled with a few squealing girls (since it was still far too early until class began) who pushed and shoved each other in order to reach Jungkook.

The brunette with electric blue ends simply turned the other way towards the only place he can truly relax and find some sort of comfort while at school.

He pushed the medal door open, instantly being hit by a cooling breeze. Jungkook sat down, his back against the wall as he gazed over the view given from the rooftop.

The different orange and dark blue hues clashed together creating a slight purplish tone in the sky. The early morning breeze relaxed his once tense shoulders.

Atlas he finally felt at ease

Atlas he finally felt at ease. It hadn't even been 10 minutes and Jungkook was already physically exhausted. His gaze became softer as the wind ruffled his two toned hair.

A small smile grazed his lips as his mind raced back, acknowledging the memory about the ceremony that will be taking place later this evening. The thought alone of his hyung brightened his mood exponentially.

Jeongguk was the only person who could truly understand what he felt without needing to ask. He's glad that he will no longer be alone to wallow in his own sadness.

Although once knowing that he has a twin the attention he received would only increase, but Jungkook was okay with that as long as Jeongguk was by his side.

Jungkook's eyes began to flutter closed. He didn't fully sleep the night before as his excitement had gotten the best of him, typical.

Surely enough Jungkook was now soundly asleep. Over time another student pushed open that large medal door. Yet Jungkook continued to sleep, unbothered by the sudden intrusion.