When the Party's Over

Katsuki sat at the dining table pondering for what seemed to be hours but was only a couple minutes . And Izu at the counter fixing himself and Kat a glass of water. He walked over with the 2 glasses and sat down next to Kat. He put his hand on the pale blonde's hand and massaged the blonde's Hans gently. "

"Kat...what's wrong?" Izu said while looking up into the ruby red eyes he fell in love with. The eyes he he adored. The eyes that guided him to the moon and beyond.

Those eyes laced with pain and sorrow. And tired bags under them. A frown plastered onto his face.

"You were so happy at the bar and now..." Izu struggled for words at this point he was now holding Kat's hand like he was gripping on him for dear life. Katsuki took Izu hand and guided it to his cheek. He snuggled his face into Izu's hand and closed his eyes with a small smile forming on his face. He opened to see Izu looking deeply into his eyes, like he was trying to decipher the blonde.

Kat snuggled deeper into Izu's hand. "Izu I'm fine just fucking exhausted that's all" Katsuki said with a soft tone with his face relaxing at Izu's touch.

"Do you wanna sleep?" Izu said with a concerning voice. Kat nodded his head while he stood up and tugged at Izu's hand.

Izu got up and led the blonde to bed. Thoughts racing as he did. Was he actually okay? Did I do something? Why is he so down? Izu thought as he sat Kat down and went to take a shower.

On the other hand, Katsuki was relieved that Izu didn't ask anymore questions. He might have just broke down right then and there.

He got up and walked up to the big window. He gulped as he put his hand on the smooth glass.

His Ruby red eyes gazed at the night sky. The stars shimmering as bright as the sun. But the moon humbly floating there. Watching over the blonde.

Katsuki let one tear down as his hand formed into a fist. But when he heard the water turning off he quickly wiped his face and jumped back onto the bed.

Izu changed into his pajamas and laid down on the bed. Kat got up to go take his shower.

Katsuki came out of the bathroom to see Izu sleeping with his phone on his chest. Kat slightly grinned at his cuteness.

Kat pulled the blanket over him and put his phone to charge. He laid next to Izu looking at his features as his thoughts stabbed him in the heart. Causing pain to flow violently throughout his soul.

"You don't deserve him"
I know...

"You're  worthless"
I know that
"Ugly"
Please stop
"A disappointment"
My mom loves me, right?
"How are you still alive ?"
I don't  want to die
"you don't deserve anyone"
I deserve to be alone
"No one should have a piece of shit like
you"
I know

"You have nothing to live for"
I don't...

"He will never love you"
Why?

"Quiet when I'm comin' home and I'm on my own"

"I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that"