Introduction

/* Hey guys hope you all are doing well.
So this is my second book.
  I must say this story is inspired by another story I read in wattpad. No worries I didn't copy it or anything.
         Just that after reading that story I strongly felt towards a character and wanted her to have a story of her own so I wrote one. */

       (hope you like it!)
-----------------------------------------------------------

                I though he was it for me. But fate is a bitch who decided to kick me in the ass by taking it all away from me. I was happy but I made the others around me unhappy and that made me realize how bad of a person I am. I really didn't deserve him. He is better off with her. I don't even know why he was with me in the first place. I really did not deserve him. I guess fate was right to throw it bond them together, but why was it so cruel to bind me to him first?? Why was it so cruel to let me fall for him first only to realise he never did. Only to know that even though he was mine he was never meant to be mine.....

        /*/
    Alpha Skyler was the perfect Alpha,The perfect daughter but she couldn't be the perfect mate and thus lost her mate because he chose to be with his other mate. Because she lacked in something that the other mate had.

Being a human Ryker had no idea that he would have a mate. But like all the turns in his life he learned to accept it and moved on with it.But then life decides it's not enough so Ryker gets into an accident which caused him to loose his memories of his mate and about werewolves. After the accident he is saved by Maria and soon falls in love with her. But then he encounters Sky and suddenly remembers all that is lost and then he has to chose between the best of those two and he did. But it did leave a shattered heart behind.

----------------------------------------------------------
So guys , I really think you should give this book a try if you are all into transformation, self love and self esteem and self love.
I can promise you that I have an amazing plot ready for this book and best surprises are on the way.

Also I'm open to all the suggestions, pointing out of grammatical mistakes and errors.

Also feel free to not read any further if you did not like this book. I'll understand. Just don't criticize my work cuz I love it and won't stand if someone says wrong about it.
Thank you