THREE

I ignore my phone vibrating on the coffee table for the second time — I'm busy

Screwing my eyes up, I follow the streak of dried paint on the ceiling that surrounds the light fixture. It's a Ruby-paint-job if I ever did see one. There's a plant in the corner of the room that looks neglected and I remind myself I need to water it later. Aside from that, the apartment is immaculate and I'd like to take some credit for it... since I've got nothing else better to do with my time these days.

I've blossomed into quite the domesticated goddess and between these four walls is where most of my excitement comes from.

The distant sound of Chi whining from somewhere in the apartment is distracting. I'm busy yet I'm distracted.

"Zach?" I finally say to the head between my thighs.

His name from my mouth is drowned out by the muffled groans that comes from him and funnily enough I can no longer hear the dog.

"You like that, baby?" He rasps against my pussy. "Say my name, Clelia."

You know, that's a funny thing too, because I actually don't. I don't like that and that's the problem, I'm no closer to finishing than I was twenty five minutes ago.

Legs wide, his fingers part me and his thumb strokes my clit. I replay his guttural demand to strip as soon as he'd stepped foot in the apartment, I even go as far as pinching my nipples in hopes it'll trigger something for me. At the same time he plunges two fingers into me, his eyes cast up to mine, and his wetted lips close around my clit.

My eyes roll and a moan slips past my lips, it's good until it's not, ebbing and flowing between heaven and hell.

I realise I'm not about to get off this way.

I can't stand it.

Snapping my thighs shut around his head, I lift my hips away from him. His cue to stop. Zach interprets that as the good kind of hip lift, the one where your only choice is to squirm away from the mouth that becomes too much to handle. He's familiar with it.

I'm getting my pussy ate and I'm distracted.

Which is a first, Zach has never failed to get me off.

I sigh regretfully, yanking at his hair to get his attention. He yelps like a bitch. "Fuck, Clelia. What?"

"Uh, stop." I deadpan, my hair falling into my eyes as I push up on my elbows to look at him. "That's what."

I toss my hair over my shoulders. His eyes flicker between me and my snatch, like he has to think about it. Licking his lips, fingers still inside me, he protests. "I'm not done."

Yeah buddy, neither am I.

I admit defeat and he removes his hand when I pull away from him. I don't bother covering up. He showed up a mere thirty minutes ago and I'm already on my back for him.