Six Months Later/Consequences

The song doesn't belong to me...it belongs to Eric William Morris (Song: The Pitiful Children)

Lyrics by isa sucks. (This will have language and will focus on the nine loud sisters) Plus this takes place over a time skip 

It's been six months since Lincoln's been missing and everyone in Royal Woods was devastated. Especially the Loud sisters who have been through living hell when the rest of the town learned that they weren't the least bit worried about where their brother is.

You were always quite the loser, Jeremy

Then I invaded and you upgraded 

Ba-da-ba-ba

Woah

Lori and Leni were walking through the hall way when she came across her friends. When she came close... they stopped and glared at her making her raise her eyebrows. 

"Why are you guys glaring at me?" Lori asked.

"Because you're a cold heartless bitch." Carol said.

"You're brother...you're only brother is out there and you're not the least bit concerned about him." Whitney said.

"Because he got into the system that my sister made! If he didn't get involved..." Lori said until Dana cut her off.

"Oh...That ridiculous system that you created just for you and your sisters. We heard all about from Bobby and we almost gagged on how unfair it is for your little brother." Dana said.

"Unfair? How is it unfair?" Leni asked.

"You're joking right Leni. You kicked your little brother out of his room, took over the bathroom and kitchen and took his sheets. You say that he should butt out, but how could he when you guys keep dragging him back in." Whitney said.

"When you put it like that..." Leni said while looking down.

"Look...We can't keep being friends with you two. Especially when we see how cold and heartless you are...Hope it was worth it Lori..Leni because we're not sure how you could recover from this." Carol said before they started to walk away. As they did..Bobby came to the two of them and told them that he will help them find Lincoln, but his relationship with Lori is over until he is found.

Jeremy, it's true that I found you 

But look around you

Woah

All your peers are just so incomplete 

You just don't see it, but they're all in pain

Their operating systems obsolete 

So let's complete the chains

And get inside those brains

Let's save the pitiful children 

Woah

Luna was walking to her band...who glared at her before nudging one of their newest members forward.

"Sam..What's up?" Luna asked. Sam was fairly new to the band and shared many things with Luna. However...something about her made her heart beat against her chest.

"Luna...Is it true that your brother went missing and you don't care when and if he's ever found?" Sam asked.

"Look Sam...He was getting in the way of how my sisters and I solve things." Luna said making the others look at her in digest.