Hangout (part-2)

"Can we go to Siam after this? I haven't been there for a long time."

"Imm..i'll ask them first..if they agree....we'll go..ok?"

"Imm.."

After spending some more time in the amusement park,Saifah asked Zee and Saint if it was ok to go to Siam and they agreed.

When they arrived in Siam, the four of them split up into two ways.

Saifah and Zon were walking pass by many boutiques in the mall when one of the boutiques caught Zon's attention as well as Saifah's. They went in and looked around the shop. Everything looked so modern and fashionable. Seems like it's a new shop here...they thought. As they were observing...Zon was mesmerized by the sight of some necklaces. The necklaces weren't that beautiful,the lockets were. The crescent moon inside the sun.

 The crescent moon inside the sun

"You like it?"asked Saifah.

"..huh? Oh..yea..they're really..fascinating..you know...gives me a feeling...i really like it."

"Aren't you buying it then?"

"Nope...i forgot my wallet."

"Maybe..i'll buy it for you if you want..."

"Oh no no no..it's fine. I might come here again and buy it on my own. I already owe you a lot of snacks😁."

"C'mon..you don't owe me anything. We're friends........ Just tell me which colour you like."

"Immm..ok..let's do this..i'll pay you back tomorrow."

"Just take it as a gift,Zon.........A welcome gift for becoming a member in our group."

"So you're the admin in the group?"

"We haven't decided yet but i should be the one coz i'm the most handsome one out of us..😏"

Zon giggled and slapped Saifah's arm lightly.

"You're so cheesy...anyways..i'll take it as a gift as you're forcing me to😁...hmmmmmm.......you choose it. I like all of them equally. Choose one that would match with me.

Saifah raised his eyebrows.
"Ok..."he said. After repeatedly observing and thinking of choosing the right colour, Saifah finally picked up the silver-toned one and held it in front of Zon's face.

"This will definitely match with you. I'm sure."he continued.

"Nice choice...its' not too expensive right?"

"Nope..." Saifah said,looking at the price tag of it.

"Then i'll wait outside na...i don't want anything in this shop to catch my attention again."

"As you wish.."

After paying some cash and coins, they walked around the mall for a few minutes more.......
.
.
.

A/N: I'm sorry if i made it a bit too cheesy but i can't help it....i just want them to be bfs already..😃