chapter 14: Trespasser?

Nayeon's POV

I was just reading a book on the couch while Jungkook is just sitting beside me when the doorbell ring.

I look at Jungkook who is also looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Did you invite anyone here?" I asked.

"Aniyo." He said firmly.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I'll get it." I said.

As I walk towards the door, I have this feeling that this isn't good.

When I opened the door, it revealed a woman with long legs, she also has blonde colored hair with bangs.

"May I help you?" I asked.

She smiled. "Um, is Jungkook inside?" She asked which made me raise my brow.

"Um, yes, wh-" I was cut off when she started walking inside which made me insulted.

"Jungkook! Honey~~" she started saying which made cringe of the endearment.

Jungkook then came running towards our direction.

"Y-yah! How did you know I was here?!" Jungkook asked at her.

She giggled. "I have my own ways honey~" she replied.

I cleared my throat to tell them that I am still here.

"Um, who are you and how dare you just walk straight inside my house without my permission? You know that's trespassing." I said.

The girl looked at me.

"Allow me to introduce myself." She started and cleared her throat.

"I am Lalisa Manoban. You can call me Lisa. I am very sorry for trespassing but I have to get my fiance back." She explained.

I look at Jungkook who was looking down.

I already know that he is somewhat engaged to another woman but hearing it again makes my heart break into smaller pieces.

I smiled sweetly at her.

"It's alright. You may take your fiance now." I said.

She smiled at me then grabbed Jungkook.

"You heard her honey~ , she doesn't need you now so let's get going!" She said excitedly.

As they walk passed me, Jungkook tried to hold my hand but I put it away from his reach.

When they left, I was glued to where I am standing.

Actually, Lisa seemed friendly. She doesn't fake her smiles. But she also doesn't know that I love Jungkook too. She accidentally hurt me.

I didn't recognize that tears were already falling from my eyes.

It hurts....

I just want to wake up and hope that the pain goes away somehow....

I slowly leaned on the wall as I slid down and hug my knees as I sobbed.

"Jungkook, you are already owned by someone.... Maybe it's time I move on
......" I whispered through sobs.

******

Hey guys!

Sorry for this short chapter.

I actually have just woken up😅

Also, any thoughts to leave on the comment section?

Love lots!

💕💕💕💕